Chapter 9

Haitani Mizuki P.O.V.

I glance around the private dining room of this restaurant. It's quite fancy, and decorated so. I walk up to the room. What an amazing view. A dinner here must cost quite the sum. "And here I thought I'd be the first one to arrive" I turn slightly to see Akashi Takeomi behind me. "Sucks to be you" I say. "Hisashiburi Mizuki" he says. "So it has been" I say, though I realize too late how cold that sounds. I do when he tilts his head slightly. "Guess I deserved that" he says softly. I sigh softly. "You must have had your reasons, but Shin-nii would've been disappointed in you" I say. Takeomi opens his mouth to respond, but the door opens before he can. "ah, you're here already my love" Ran says as he walks in with Rindou. "Of course I am, Anata" I say as he walks over. I see the surprised look on Takeomi's face as Ran presses a kiss on my cheek. I look away, and smile at my husband as I put my hand on his lower back. "How is your day so far?" Ran asks. "Fine, have you seen this view?" I ask, glancing at the window again. "I have" Ran says. "I sure love this perfume on you" he whispers in my ear. "Behave" I whisper, and can't help but blush smiling. "Konbanwa" Hajime says as he walks in with Mochizuki Kanji and Kakucho, spoiling my mood immediately. "How is business Mrs Haitani?" Hajime asks amused. "You know quite well" I say, slightly annoyed but this seems to amuse him even more. The door opens once more but this time Mikey and Sanzu walks in. "Guess we're all here then" Sanzu says. With his hand on my back Ran guides me to the table. "You're not to sit there" Sanzu says as I want to sit down. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Right there" he says, gesturing at the chair next to Mikey, though it obviously annoys him. "You're barking orders at me now?" I snap at him. "Now now, my love" Ran says softly. "It's at my request, neesan" Mikey says. I sigh deeply, sitting down next to my little brother and Ran sits down next to me. Everyone else seem to have a pecking order as to how they sit. "Let's order so we can get to business" Kakucho says, and at that moment waiters walk in.

I lean my hand behind Ran, against the backseat of the car, while the other is against the roof. Deep moans escape my lips, each time I sit down on him and he moves his hips in the opposite way, making him go deeper. I replace my hand from the roof, to the back of Ran's neck when I feel his lips against my jawline. "I should get you angry more often" he moans playfully. "Shut the fuck up" I moan, tilting my head back. Ran wraps his arms around my hips, and thrusts a little harder and a little deeper, making me gasp. "What was that?" He whispers. "Nothing" I breathe, pressing my lips against his. I wrap my arm's tightly around his shoulders as I feel my end nearing. I groan softly when I feel his nails trailing down my thigh. Our moans fill the car as we both move faster, almost like it's a race to let the other cum faster. Faster than the other. When I feel Ran's teeth sink into my neck, I gasp and shiver. Before I realize it, I already came with a loud moan. Not long after I feel Ran twitch inside me, followed by his liquid and a soft groan. For a moment we just sit there, panting, holding each other. Then Ran leans back. A slight grin appears on his lips as his violet eyes meet my black eyes. "I don't know what egged this on, but please let me know so I can make sure it happens again" he says amused. "Never thought about that I just wanted to have sex with my husband?" I ask as I pull my bra back up to cover my breasts again, and close the buttons of my shirt. Ran reaches up and strokes my cheek. "You're angry, no reason to pretend otherwise. And this was angry sex. You know that as well as I do" he says. I sigh softly and lean my hand on Ran's shoulder as I lift myself up, pulling Ran out of me in the process, making us both groan slightly. I reach down and adjust my panties and drop myself next to Ran. "It doesn't matter" I say as he pulls up his boxers and closes his pants and belt. "If you say so" he says as he opens the car door and lights a cigarette. "I do" I say as he glances at me while blowing out the smoke he just inhaled.

I look up when I hear a soft knock on my office door, and one of the hosts walk in. "Aren't you in the wrong building?" I ask amused. "I'm sorry to disturb you, boss. But do you have a minute?" He asks. "I do. Come in" I say. The host closes the door and walks in. "What can I do for you?" I ask as I lean back in the chair and take the pen between my fingers I was writing with. "It's about one of your prostitutes working here.." he says hesitantly. I tilt my head slightly, and wait for him to continue. "It's Aki-chan. She's a good friend of mine. She was always a hostess, but started working here because of her considerable debt" he says. "I'm aware" I say. "It seems like her debt is only increasing, and I suspect she's in serious trouble. I often find her crying" the host says and while he does he seems nervous. I frown slightly and pull out a book from the the cabinet. "That's strange. She's one of the most requested prostitutes here. And the most earning" I say, before looking at him. "I always make sure a percentage goes to the debt collectors, so what is it exactly what you want from me, Kazuki-kun?" I ask. "I-I heard that she has a considerable debt with.." Kazuki hesitates. "With your husband...I was hoping that...that you could talk to him" he says. I sigh softly. "I don't interfere with my husband's business Kazuki-kun. I have no idea who has a debt with him" I say. "Please boss. I'd do anything!" Kazuki says desperate. A good friend huh? Before I can answer, the door opens and Ran walks in with Hajime. "Konbanwa!" Ran says cheerily. Kazuki grows pale. "You can't just barge in without knocking. I'm in a meeting" I say, slightly annoyed. "Oh excuse me" Ran says glancing at Kazuki, though it's obvious he doesn't mean it. "But we have something important to discuss" Ran says. I sigh. "I'm at the club tomorrow Kazuki-kun, we'll talk then" I say. "Thank you" he says and quickly leaves. Ran and Hajime sit down. "It's about a prostitute working here. She's getting rather late with her payments" Ran says. "I provide those payments" I say. "Other payments. It seems she loaned more money and made arrangements for independent payments" Hajime says. "She's three payments behind" Ran adds. I sigh and rub my forehead. "Who is it?" I ask. "She goes by the name Aki around here" Ran says, making me look at him.