Chapter 14

Sano Mizuki P.O.V.

My eyes meet Ran's. "I'm in" he whispers. "I'm all the way in" he adds. I smile slightly. "I know" I whisper, feeling his pelvis against mine. Ran kisses me softly. "Are you okay?" He whispers. I nod slightly. It doesn't hurt as much as I expected. I feel his fingertips stroke the side of my breast, up my arm until he reaches my hand and places it above my head as our fingers intertwine. "I'm going to move now" he says softly. I nod slightly again. Ran moves his hips and I inhale softly as he pulls out slightly and exhale softly when he thrusts back in. Ran keeps moving his hips, but softly and slowly, not to hurt me as soft moans escape his lips. When I softly squeeze his hand, he kisses me and I wrap my free arm around his shoulders. When my first, soft moan escapes my lips, Ran smiles slightly. He thrusts a little faster, a little harder but still careful not to hurt me. "You don't have to hold back" Ran whispers playfully as he presses a kiss right underneath my ear. He kisses me again, and as our tongues dance he again moves faster. "You feel so good...so.. tight" he moans softly. "It's hard for me to hold back" he adds. I place my hands on his face, making him stop for a second.  "You don't have to hold back" I say softly. Ran chuckles softly, then kisses me. "That's sweet, but yes I do. It's your first time, it's all about you" he says. I kiss Ran again and he starts to move again, making us both moan. I bring my hand into his hair, while the other scratches his shoulder and back. In return Ran playfully kisses and nibbles my neck, without stopping the movements of his hips. I lean my face against his shoulder as a tickling, good feeling spreads in my lower belly. I don't ever want him to stop. Ran kisses me softly. "I love you" I whisper, as our lips part for a second. My voice trembles slightly. I wasn't ready for him to hear this. I know he is trouble. But the words were out of my mouth before I realized. "I love you" Ran mumbles, pressing his lips against mine. His fingers intertwine with mine again as he moves his hips faster, without thrusting harder.

I look up at the sky, at the stars as I sit on the engawa when Mikey sits down next to me. "So.. how did it go?" I ask. "As expected. Shinichiro took good care of it" he says. "I know you will too" I say, patting his head. "You're older, why didn't you take it?" Mikey asks. "Shinichiro gave me my scooter, not too long ago" I say, leaning both my hands beside me. "It's the last gift he gave me. I cherish that. Besides, I know you like that bike, it's better for you to keep up with your little friends with that bike and I know that he would want you to have it" I say. Mikey leans against me. "Thank you" he says softly. "Take good care of it okay?" I ask softly. Mikey nods. "I miss him" Mikey says softly. "I do too. There's so much I'd want to talk to him about" I sigh. "You can talk to me about it" Mikey says. I chuckle and press a kiss on his head. "No. I couldn't but thank you for saying that" I say. "You were secretly smoking out here again, weren't you?" Mikey asks dryly. "Something like that" I say amused. "Why?" Mikey asks. I sigh deeply. "Why indeed?" I mumble. "I don't really have an answer, Manjiro" I say. I frown slightly as I think. "Everything feels different so I'm just trying to find something that feels normal" I add after a while. "How does smoking feels normal, if you never smoked before?" Mikey asks. I chuckle. "The smell reminds me of him" I say softly. "I guess that's true"  Mikey says. "You're allowed to have a hard time, Neesan. You don't have to be strong for us, the whole time" he says. I smile, looking down to my lap. "Thank you for saying that" I say. I put my arm around my little brother. "One day, when you're a little older, you'll know that it's easier said than done" I add. "Don't treat me like a child" Mikey protests. I chuckle. "I'm not. I'm treating you like my little brother. Which you are" I say. Mikey looks at me annoyed, which only makes me laugh. "Go back to bed, it's late" I say, shoving Mikey slightly. "Shouldn't you go to back too?" Mikey asks. "I will, soon. Don't worry" I say, smiling. "Good night" Mikey stands up and walks back inside, and I sigh softly.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I hear in my ear. I gasp loudly and turn around. " You scared me!" I say, placing my hand on my chest. Ran tilts his head and smiles amused. I look away embarrassed. "What are you hiding?" Ran asks teasingly as he tries to get into my field of vision. "I was scared you wouldn't show up" I mumble. Ran raises his eyebrows surprised. "Why?" He asks. I groan softly as I rub the back of my neck. "I was afraid that after we had sex, I wouldn't be interesting to you anymore. That you wouldn't like me anymore. I know it's stupid but..." I shrug. Ran looks at me surprised and then laughs out loud. Groaning and blushing embarrassed I look away again. "That is so cute" Ran says when he finally stops laughing after a while. Ran places both hands on my face and turns my face toward him. "You silly girl" he says before kissing me. "Why would you be so insecure about yourself?" He asks looking at me again. "Do you really think I'd ever let you go? You're way too hot" Ran kisses me again, longer this time. "I'm sorry. It was stupid" I mumble, placing my hands on his wrist. "You're laughing at me" I say pouting as Ran keeps chuckling. "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you. I do think it's funny though" he says. "It's embarrassing" I say, pouting. "It's cute" Ran says, stroking my cheek. "But what can I expect with such a cute girlfriend?" He adds. "I'm not cute" I say blushing. "You are. I think you are and that is what matters" Ran says. I smile slightly. "Is that so?" I ask, playfully. Ran smirks. "It is" he says. "Do you want me to prove it to you?" He asks. "How?" I ask. Ran suddenly lifts me up, and pins me against the wall behind me. "Are you sure you want to know?" He asks lowering his voice. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. "Would you tell me?" I ask amused. "I would show you" he answers. This time it's my turn to chuckle. "Right here?" I ask. Ran snuggles his face into my neck. "I'd show you anywhere...anytime" he mumbles. I chuckle again and stroke the back of his head. "Let's not do that" I say amused.