25

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxAugust 20thMonday

Dallas, Tx
August 20th
Monday

"Fuck Kyrie!" Lai moaned loudly as Elijah had her bent over the bathroom sink, drilling her.

"Fuck me back," He instructed, smacking her ass and biting his lip. He looked down at their bodies colliding together. She moved her hips in a circular motion before throwing it back while he held her hips.

He smirked at her back dimples that he loves to see.

"Fuck baby, jus' like—" He was cut off by a moan, he threw his head back as she kept gripping him. "Stop dat" He popped her thigh.

"Mmm," She moaned lowly, holding onto the counter as she felt him repeatedly hit her g-stop. "Baby," She whined.

He grabbed her by the neck, making her look into the mirror "Look at you" He smiled, deep stroking her making her mouth fall open as she watched herself.

He leaned down to her ear "Look how pretty you look for me baby" He whispered into her ear while staring deeply into her eyes through the mirror.

She clenched down around him hard, feeling a tight feeling in her stomach "You finna cum?" He asked, she nodded as his other free hand gripped her left breast.

She used both of her arms to reach back and grabbed his head to pull him closer "Cum with me daddy" She kissed the side of him while grinding on.

"Fuck Lai" He groaned, deep stroking her faster.

"Please—OH FUCK!" She cried out when he slowly pulled out, leaving the tip still in then slammed into her instantly making her release.

He wanted to stroke her through it but pulled out and released all her ass cheek. "Damn" He breathed out while they both were trying to catch their breath.

He started the shower, something he was supposed to be doing when he first came into the bathroom but Lai clearly had other plans for them.

"No more cooter for you," Lai complained and limped to the shower. "Always hurting my damn legs." She mumbled.

"Go Bambi, Go Bambi" Elijah chanted making her jaw drop before they both busted out laughing.

"I can't stand you!" Lai laughed, hugging him. They loved how they were truly each other's best friends. Lai knew they weren't perfect but in her opinion, this was the perfect relationship for her, the perfect person for her.