Oldest or Youngest?🍼🌡️

Sickie/Little: Seonghwa

Caregiver: Hongjoong

No one's POV.:

Seonghwa had always been a bit shy, so it was no surprise that despite dreaming of being an idol, he also suffered from immense stage fright. It was the toughest in the beginning of his career, when he had barely any experience performing, and he had to find a way to handle the overwhelming nerves. Shortly after their debut, Seonghwa had learned about littlespace and although it seemed a little odd at first, he was willing to try it if it had the potential of calming his worries. Depending on how big their next performance would be, the oldest member of Ateez would slip the night before because he wouldn't be able to fall asleep otherwise. It was easy to regress in secrecy because he shared a room with Hongjoong and the leader often had to work late, so he had the room to himself for a couple of hours. Still, Seonghwa didn't allow himself to get any littlegear for the fear of his dongsaengs stumbling across the items and finding out. He was alright without it though, owning a toothless plushie he had gotten at a fanmeet. Instead of using a pacifier, Seonghwa would suck on his thumb or nibble at the cuff of his sleeve. He could drink his warm milk from a normal cup like a big boy and doodle in his notebook, instead of having a coloring book.

Sometimes Seonghwa wished he could get a few children's toys, convinced that they would make his regression a lot easier, this way, he looked at littlespace moodboards to help him get into the right mindset. The longer he had been working in the industry, the more he got used to performing and his stage fright eased, though it never went away completely. Seonghwa didn't slip as often anymore but still appreciated the comfort it gave him, when their schedule had been too busy for too long. When he couldn't slow his racing thoughts any other way, he'd slip into his headspace. A perfect nightly ritual he liked to follow when Hongjoong wasn't home yet, was to make himself a cup of hot milk with honey and take it to his room, telling his dongsaengs goodnight on the way there, so they wouldn't bother him. Seonghwa would change into a soft sweater and get comfortable in bed, reading bedtime stories or watching ASMR meant for kids on his phone while sipping his milk before turning his phone off and going to sleep. He'd have Toothless to cuddle with all night and the stuffed dragon protected him from nightmares.

Being a voluntary age regressor, Seonghwa was well in control of his headspace and his risk of slipping in front of his group was rather low. It got a bit harder when he was stressed or sleep-deprived but he usually knew the signs and could slip controlled in his room at night instead of accidentally slipping while around other people. He could also look at children's toys or baby items without slipping but they had a pull on his heart and kept him yearning to have something like that too. At some point, he had bought himself some Lego that he could play with if he didn't feel sleepy enough to go to bed yet but that mainly tended to the older headspace range and was pretty much useless on the days he felt extra tiny.

Usually, Seonghwa tended to get headaches when he went without slipping for too long, so he wasn't too surprised when he developed a headache over the course of their evening dance practice. The solution would be to slip into his headspace once he had had a shower but that day, Hongjoong decided to call it a day early and head back to the dorm with the rest of the group. Sure, Seonghwa was glad the leader was resting and wouldn't overwork himself, what the oldest often worried about, but at the same time, he really would've appreciated the privacy tonight. Accepting that it couldn't be helped, he sipped his water and rubbed his forehead before continuing to dance. All the dancing left him dizzy, which was odd because his headaches were rarely accompanied by dizzy spells, at least not when they were caused by his need to slip, and Seonghwa fought hard not to whine at the discomfort. He could feel his mind grow fuzzy already, reminding himself that it was a very inconvenient time to slip right now. Maybe he had just pushed himself too far today and that was why he kept getting dizzy.