Warm Bath🌡️

Sickie: Yeosang

Caregiver: mainly Jongho

No one's POV.:

Having just completed a whole day of dance practice, Yeosang felt more than a little run down. He was impressed how he had managed to dance all day, after waking up with zero energy. No, he didn't know why he already woke up exhausted but he knew that dancing was the last thing he wanted to do in that condition. The members all went over to their bags to have some water but Yeosang couldn't find the energy to get up from where he had plopped down on the practice room floor. He was more than grateful when Wooyoung approached him with his water bottle in hand. "You look spent", the younger commented, handing Yeosang his drink. Nodding, the older agreed: "I don't think we've ever practiced that hard. I'm so tired." - "Drink up, Hongjoong-hyung said we'll head back once everyone is ready to leave", Wooyoung instructed with a small smile before trying to stretch a bit. He couldn't help but wince at the ache in his muscles. Yeosang had certainly been right, today had been intense.

Sipping his water, Yeosang had to take a few breaks in between as breathing felt a bit difficult right now. He hadn't managed to catch his breath yet and his nose felt a little stuffy, which certainly didn't help. When he had eventually finished the bottle, Yeosang forced himself up and walked over to the wall where the other members were packing up their belongings, ready to go home and shower. Although a shower sounded nice and he felt truly disgusting in his sweat-through practice clothes, all Yeosang really wanted to do when he got home, was to go straight to bed. He could still shower in the morning but right now, he just lacked the energy to do anything really. If the dance practice had been at least worth it but it hadn't. He had frequently missed steps, his moves sloppy no matter how hard he tried. Seonghwa gave him an encouraging smile, when Yeosang finally slung his bag over his shoulder and joined them to go back to the dorm. Too exhausted to walk home, Hongjoong had called for a driver to take the group back to their dorm, so they went to the exit and waited outside of the building for a few minutes. It didn't take long for the members to be picked up but it was still enough time for Yeosang to start shivering in his sweaty clothes. He didn't feel like his body had enough energy to retain his temperature and the cold winds certainly weren't helping.

When they got into the van, Yeosang was still shaking from the cold, his fingers having turned almost completely white. Noticing this, Wooyoung took his hands and rubbed them between his to warm them back up, which made the older smile but despite being painfully cold, he really just wanted to sleep. Jongho sat next to him, scrolling through his phone. The maknae didn't seem to be bothered by anything, so Yeosang closed his eyes and rested his head on his dongsaeng's shoulder. As he had expected, the younger didn't even look up and simply let him rest there till they arrived at their dorm building. By the time they had to get out of the van, Yeosang's head had started to hurt, making him crave his bed even more but despite this, he didn't want to get out. The way up to their dorm seeming way too far and exhausting.

Clumsily struggling out of the vehicle, Yeosang managed to trip himself and would've fallen if it wasn't for Seonghwa to catch him around the waist. Embarrassed about the incident, the younger muttered a quiet 'thank you' before straightening back up and sluggishly following the other members into the building. He didn't know why he was so uncoordinated today but he kept stumbling as they made their way up to the dorm and not liking the way his hyung struggled, Jongho eventually picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to the door. Yeosang blushed lightly when the maknae picked him up but despite his embarrassment, he truly appreciated it, doubting he would've made it the last few meters on his own. "Aish, what's up with you, Sang?", Hongjoong frowned, when he opened the door and the younger stumbled into the doorframe instead of through the door. Rubbing his face, Yeosang sniffled: "I'm tired, hyung. Leave me alone." The members chuckled at the grumpy tone as Yeosang kicked off his shoes and shuffled to the room he shared with Wooyoung and Jongho, immediately collapsing onto his bed without even bothering to turn on the lights.