Impatient Toddler & Invisible Toddler🍼

Littles: Hongjoong & Yeosang

Caregivers: Ateez

No one's POV.:

The group had only recently learned about Yeosang's littlespace, the boy involuntarily slipping from stress and exhaustion during one of their practice sessions. He wasn't the only little in the group, Hongjoong however still hid his headspace from everyone other than Seonghwa. The leader eventually did out himself in front of the other members, figuring Yeosang might be more comfortable slipping when he knew he wasn't the only one like that and that there was somebody who could understand what it was like. He wasn't wrong about that and Yeosang truly appreciated his hyung opening up about himself but the two littles were polar opposites. Hongjoong was energetic and outgoing, usually able to care for himself when regressed but still demanding all his caregiver's attention because he'd get bored or lonely easily. Yeosang was painfully shy, usually preferring quiet days filled with lots of cuddles. He liked to take care of himself because he was too shy to ask for help and didn't want to bother anyone. That didn't mean he didn't appreciate a little support here and there but he was usually fine on his own as long as no one interfered with what he was doing.

After a long period of tightly packed schedules, the members finally got a break and Hongjoong already planned on slipping. Though Yeosang wasn't sure about it yet, the leader was looking forward to a playdate with his fellow little and hoped to convince the younger to allow himself a break too. Despite their very different personalities, they had a similar headspace age, so there would hopefully be a few activities that both of them enjoyed. Ever the artist, Hongjoong had laid out a stack of coloring books the evening prior, sharpening his colored pencils, so they'd be all good to use the following day. Excited for the morning to come, the leader already slipped as he lay in bed and thought about the fun they'd have the next day. After a while, he had to realize that he was way too excited to fall asleep. Huffing, he rolled out of bed and waddled over to the other bed in the room. Seonghwa was already deeply asleep but it shouldn't stay that way. Feeling bored and not sleepy at all, Hongjoong climbed onto his Momma's legs and started to poke his cheeks. He continued to bother his sleepy caregiver, who tried to brush his hand away without ever really waking up but the boy was determined.

"Joong", Seonghwa sighed tiredly, covering his face with his hands, "What time is it?" - "Me nuh can weads clock", the little pouted and started to poke his caregiver's tummy now that he couldn't touch his cheeks anymore. The older yawned, propping himself up on his elbows to check the time. His eyes widened as he realized: "It's almost two in the morning, Joongie. You shouldn't be awake." - "Buh me ish awake an' me ish bowed", Hongjoong stated stubbornly as he poked the other's tummy again and again. Flopping back down on his pillow, Seonghwa caught the little's wrists and held his hands still. "You can come cuddle with Momma or go back to sleep on your own but either way, we're going to sleep now", the oldest stated with closed eyes, definitely not awake enough to argue with his dongsaeng. Tugging his wrists out of Seonghwa's grasp, Hongjoong pouted: "Joongie nuh sweepy." - "If you don't sleep now, you'll be tired tomorrow and won't be able to play with Sangie", the caregiver breathed, "It's entirely your decision but I wouldn't want to be tired during the day."

Hongjoong eventually crawled under the blanket next Seonghwa and cuddled into the other's chest, falling asleep surprisingly fast after claiming he wasn't sleepy. While both of them slept long and deeply, someone else woke up surprisingly early. Though he hadn't really planned on it, Yeosang woke up already regressed and sat up with a yawn. As he sleepily blinked into the darkness of the room, he found his roommates were still asleep. Checking the time, the little realized that it was still pretty early and that he could go back to sleep. That was easier said than done though and he'd much rather have some early morning cuddles than another hour of sleep on his own. Yeosang quietly folded back the blanket and got out of bed, slipping his pacifier between his lips and grabbing his stuffed puppy to accompany him through the scary darkness of the dorm. After waddling down the dark hallway, the boy poked his head into his momma's bedroom but had to realize that someone had beat him to it. The little pouted softly, closing the door again and checking his Papa's room instead. Yunho slept peacefully and not wanting to disturb his rest, Yeosang quietly slipped under the blanket next to him. Cuddling up to the older, a small smile spread on the little's lips when his caregiver draped his arm over him in his sleep.