Chapter 1

MINA'S POV

Me and Sana arrived at the Incheon International Airport, me and Momo had a agreement she'll find me a Driver and I'll find her a Secretary.

Sana's my best friend she's from Japan and it happened that I have some business to deal with it and she needed the Job her mom's cruel just don't want to talk about it.

"Mina thank you for giving me a Job I don't know what will I do in my life if You didn't save me" she hugged me but I quickly broke it, "It's fine Sana you're my best friend and I don't want you to suffer ok? Sorry about the hug but there are some paparazzi here you know what I mean".

These Paparazzis are going after me and Momo instead to chase some celebrity who are secretly dating.

I barged into Momo's office Tzuyu her secretary try to stop me, Momo looked at us "Mina my Door could use a knock you know" she smirked and I rolled my Eyes and landed on the girl who is seated in Momo's Couch.

Momo stood up and hug me and looked at Sana up and down "This is my new Secretary?" She asked and I nodded my head "Good Morning Ms. Hirai" Sana greeted her and she just nodded her head.

Momo had a history for being cold to her secretaries and no one dared to stay for long.

"Be nice to her Hirai she's my best friend" I glared at her and Momo just rolled her eyes on me "By the way this is Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung she's the daughter of our Family Driver, and your new driver Mina" she winked at me.

"No offense but can she drive? You're small" I don't want to be rude but she's really small and My Cars are bigs, no way she can drive that.

"Offense taken Madame, I have a professional license I can drive you safely wherever you want to go" she said Coldly "K chill" I was intimidated by her Aura.

We sat in Momo's Couch "So when are we going back to New York?" I looked at Momo who's now sipping her coffee, "Tomorrow I just need to sign some paperwork then we'll go" Me and Momo are currently living in New York and we are handling companies there.

She did go back to Seoul while I did go back to Japan to handle some paperworks and financials for a while.

"Well Im going to pack my bags, Chaeyoung let's go" I'd called my new driver.

Momo kissed me goodbye "I'll see you tomorrow Momo" I smiled at her.

I tossed my keys to Chaeyoung she opened the door for me and started the car.

"Am I going to New York also?" She broke the silence.

"Of course you are, you're my driver now" I smiled she's not that cold I guess so it's fine.

We arrived at the hotel and started to pack my things. We have to handle the paparazzi again.