Chapter 18

Months Later Momo and Sana got Married, their friends and family are present.

It's a intimate wedding so no medias for them.

After Momo revealed their relationship, lots of people called Sana a Gold digger.

But Momo defended her, Sana's identity as a CEO remains hidden. Momo and Sana agreed with that .

Instead Momo dropping Sana off, Sana's always there to drop off Momo and Enter another car.

So no paparazzi can tail her.

Momo and Sana laid down on their couch after a long day at work.

"Is Chaeng and Mina coming over?" Sana asked her wife, Momo just shrugged.

"Mina went to the company a while ago while I was on a meeting, but when I finished she's gone" she explained why stuffing her mouth with an Ice cream.

Sana Giggled at her cuteness "My love slow down I'm not going to eat your ice cream" She took a tissue and wiped Momo's mouth.

"Sorwy" Momo muttered that made Sana smiled.

A knocked on the door caught their attention "It must be them I'll go get it" Sana said and she stood up to answer the door.

It revealed a Mina who's now Panting and into verge of crying.

"Sana Unnie" Sana seemed shocked, it's the first time Mina called her that, Mina immediately hug Sana.

And the tears came running down her cheeks "I-I don't know what to do Unnie" she sobbed.

"What happened Mina? Come here" Sana pulled Mina into the Sofa, Momo panicked seeing her best friend cry.

"What happened? Oh my God did Chaeng hurt you?" Momo asked, Mina immediately shooked her head.

"Then what's the problem?" Sana asked her younger sister, Mina continue to sobbed.

"Chaeng proposed" Mina simply said between her sobbed, the couple blinked a few times trying to process what they just heard.

Momo smiled at Mina "What happened? You said yes right?" But Momo didn't expect that Mina will shooked her head.

"I was scared, I ran away from her leaving her on our date" Sana caressed her sister's back "Mina if you're not ready Im sure Chaeyoung will understand that right?" She sadly smile

"I love her I want to give her my sweet yes but I'm afraid Sana, She's always saying that she can handle my lifestyle just like you did adjust with Momo" she sobbed harder, Momo and Sana started to tear up too.

"But things are different Sana, You are a CEO you're a strong girl. My Chaengie she's fragile like a glass I don't want her to be hurt because of the industry we're living in" The couple hugged Mina.

Suddenly the door opened, it revealed Chaeyoung panting "Sana Momo I need your help Mina ran away Oh my God why did I do that-" she looked up seeing Mina between Sana and Momo.

"Minari you scared me Im sorry, If you're not ready It's ok I dont want to pressure you" Chaeyoung was about to say Something when Mina caught her Lips.

"Im sorry Chaeng, soon ok? I love you" they both smiled and Thank Sana and Momo.

Sana's POV

After that incident everything go back to normal.

"My love" I called Momo who's typing on her laptop she hmm in response.

"Do you think I can finally revealed my identity?" She turned to face me looking at me with her confusion.

"Are you sure?" I just nodded my head "The company will lunch some casual outfits and I'm thinking of modeling it with you" she smiled at me.

"How can I refused my lovely wife" she pressed her lips on me.

After weeks the billboard are going to show the company's newest Apparel.

I my self posted it on public.

1,826,936 likesSanatozaki I would like to promote my company's newest arrival, I the CEO would like to thank you for continuing support our company @SNMApparel together with My Wife we will serve you the best clothes and cosmetics

1,826,936 likes
Sanatozaki I would like to promote my company's newest arrival, I the CEO would like to thank you for continuing support our company @SNMApparel together with My Wife we will serve you the best clothes and cosmetics. To my love @HiraiMomo thank you for believing on me I would like to accompany you forever I love you.
View 739,926 comments
MyouiMina I love you both<3
NayeonIm we have promo...
Jeongie @NayeonIm babe please 👁️👄👁️

Momo was reading it smiling ear to ear, I cling into her arm.

"You know I love you and I'll do anything for you" She said "Sweet Momo Sweet" I winked at her.

"It's true duh" she playfully rolled her eyes I pecked her lips "I love you baby".

fell in love with That CEO.

Author's note:
It's the end, Im sorry I just don't know how to continue it but I'll be writing again maybe later I'll release the new story, as usual it's a SaMo fanfic. Thank you for reading this tho ❤️
Remember that this is just a Fan fiction, I love you guys STAN TWICE🤍