Chapter 15

Sana's POV

Saturday morning I woke up when I received a message from Momo, she's going to meet me on the cafe for breakfast.

I fix my self as I drive to the Cafe.

I saw her sitting with her phone, "Hi Ms. CEO" she lift her head and Smiled at me.

She pecked my lips "Goodmorning Ms. CEO" the waitress walk towards us to take our order

"Cappuccino and French toast, you love?" She looked at me the Waitress seem shocked but she didn't say a word.

"Latte and Cream cheese Muffins, thank you" She just smiled at us, I saw her talking to the Cashier and looking at us.

"I think they are talking about us" I giggled and she smiled "It's fine eventually they're going to know" she just shrugged.

We ate our breakfast and then proceed to go to the mall.

183,577 likesDailyHiraiNews Hirai Momo is here at the mall with her former secretary, fishy; clinging to eachother

183,577 likes
DailyHiraiNews Hirai Momo is here at the mall with her former secretary, fishy; clinging to eachother...
View 32,978 comments
MinaMyoui 🧐🧐🧐🧐
HeechulXMomo are they really together? They look like a couple
Hiraibaby the girl looks like a gold digger 🤭

I immediately look over in our front, the girl is looking at me when she saw me looking at her, she avoided my gaze.

I quickly took Momo's hand and walk to the comfort room.

"Babe why? I was resting my feet I'm tired" she pouted I pecked her lips "Sorry it's just that some girl are taking picture and posting it online"

She frowned "Baby why didn't you tell me" I just shooked my head "It's fine let's just have lunch at my house"

She nodded in agreement, we arrived safely when I found Mina sitting on the couch "What are you doing here?" I asked her

"Is that what you treat your younger sister Im sad" she pouted I smacked her arms, "Cause you're trespassing" we both laughed.

"I just came by I wanted to hand you this" she gave me the papers "Read and sign, Momo help her" she turned to Momo

"Why me?" Momo asked "Cause you're her fiance" Mina rolled her eyes on her.

I giggled at their cuteness "Ok Im out, Im having lunch with Chaeng" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ohh You seems really close with your driver I see" I teased and she instantly blushed.

"Oh my God, stop it Sanashii I'll see you on monday ok" Mina kissed us goodbye.

We finished signing the papers, Momo really helped me to adjust so it's fine it's not hard.

She wrapped her hands around me "Sana? Are you planning to reveal that you're the CEO of SNM Apparel?" She asked me.

I shooked my head "Nope, if you're worried about me being bash it's fine I love the Thrill you know" I winked at her.

"I love you" she suddenly said to me I was taken a back a little bit because it's the first hearing it from her.

"You don't have to say it back, I'll wait for you" She caressed my hair.

I looked into her eyes and smiled at her "You don't have to wait my love Iloveyouuu very much" we both smiled.

I kissed her lips as she kissed me back.

Soft.