Chapter 3

Momo's POV

If you're wondering why me and Mina are always on some articles not because of our Company but because I dated a Celebrity.

Heechul

Mina has nothing to do with it, she just drag herself cause we promised together that if one goes down we go down together.

Heechul and I dated like for 3 months his fans was furious, my sales went down, paparazzis started to come after me.

When the media had rumors that me and Heechul broke up because he cheated.

It's true he cheated but his management kept quiet.

Now I'm the one who's suffering from Paparazzi.

Im getting used to it by now and after all it can always get my sales up.

I get up from my sit after signing all the papers, I called Sana to take this in my office because I decided to sign the papers in my bedroom.

I went to kitchen when I saw Sana coming back from my office.

"Sana" I called her she turned around, I signaled her to meet me on the living room.

I entered on my living and there is Sana quietly sitting on the sofa.

"So Sana" I called her and turned her gazed on me "When are you going to look for an apartment?" I asked, she can't live with me.

"Oh, Miss Im going to look for an apartment near the office" she explained I just looked at her with my blank face.

"You can live in the small house beside my house" I said, I can't live with her doesn't mean I can't live near her.

"Oh Miss, I wanted to but I don't think I can afford a house for now" she smiled sweetly.

"It's mine, don't worry if you're going to say that you should pay the rent Im going to allow you. Anything can do in your budget don't worry" I said and she squealed in her excitement.

"Oh my God! Thank you miss, I was literally trying to find a place as soon as we got here, Thank you very much" I just smiled she's cute ok.

"You can go now, we'll be on YJ Shoe tomorrow for HCxMAAxYJ collaboration photoshoot" she bowed to me.

I prepared for bed, it's a long day tomorrow.

I woke up early to prepare, I don't even know why am I going, Jeongyeon is our model aka CEO of YJ Shoe. Argh nevermind atleast I get to enjoy their free food.

I looked so formal in my attire, I still have time to eat my breakfast.

I walked downstairs when I smelled some pancakes As long as I remember my maid is on leave.

I walked towards the kitchen and looked at Sana in a formal attire with apron on.

She turned around on me "Oh goodmorning Miss, Im sorry I just thought that it would be nice to cook you breakfast on my first day" she smiled as she put the pancake down on the table.

She took off her Apron and revealed her glamorous body.

I took a big gulped before I looked a way, No Momo control yourself she's a girl and she's your secretary

"Sana come on Join me, we'll leave in hour" I smiled, she sat down in front of me.

It's gonna be a long day indeed.