Chapter 2

MOMO'S POV

"You can take a day off now Sana" I said coldly, Im not gonna lie she's pretty and attractive, I started to feel guilty cause she really looked so innocent.

She just nodded her head and try to carry her bags, "Where are you staying tonight?" I asked her she turned around and faced me "Hmm I don't know Miss, maybe I'll try to call Mina" she said.

I just sighed, I pressed the button to call Tzuyu "Ms. Chou please lead Ms. Minatozaki to the guest room for now" Sana looked at me confused.

"You're going home with me tonight, you just rest to the guest room for now I'll call you when we are leaving" I said Coldly, God Momo you can use some emotions you know.

*HOURS LATER*

I was packing my things because apparently The Company in New York have some issues so I have to go back tonight instead of tomorrow. I dialed Mina's number while I walked to Sana's room.

Mina picked it up "Yo we're leaving tonight" I just said and hanged up. Sana opened her door and she's in her PJs "Come on grab your bags, we're leaving" she immediately panicked and started to grab her bags and suitcases.

We arrived at the airport and saw Mina's walking towards me furious, "You! I was sleeping!" She pouted and I tapped her head "Im sorry Mina" I kissed her forehead.

We arrived early in the Morning in New York and as Expected the Paparazzi are waiting for us like we are some food ready to eat.

"Momo is that your girlfriend?"
"Mina is it true that you and Jeongyeon are working on a project?"
"Who's the girl with you Mina?"
"Momo is it true that Heechul cheated on you?"

As usual Paparazzi will asked some stuffs but sometimes they are too much.

We arrived at my house, Mina did go home to her home with Chaeyoung.

I sat on the Sofa and started to read some articles again about us.

CEO of Hirai Cosmetics and Myoui Amour Apparel spotted with two girls? Girlfriends?

They are really crazy I can't believe some people really believe them, I took a glanced to Sana who's admiring the paintings on my wall.

"Sana" I called and she quickly turned around "Hey Im sorry Miss" she bowed to me. I tapped on my couch signalling her to sit, she obeyed.

"I'm just going to sign some paperworks then we can go shopping" I suggested "Im sorry Miss but I have to save money and expenses here in New York are really expensive" She explained and I get it she just came here to work and save money.

"It's fine It's my treat" she immediately shooked her head "Im sorry Miss but I can't let you do that I don't want you to spend your money on me Im not even starting my Job" she's really different.

My past secretaries will just agreed to it like who doesn't want a treat from expensive billionaire, but it's a test I already said this before to my secretaries If they'll agree on the very first day they failed.

So Im cold towards them until they quit.