Chapter 8

Sana's POV

I don't know where I got that confidence from the moment I walked into the ball, Momo was gorgeous.

Maybe I have a crush on her, she's my boss she doesn't have to know right.

When Heechul came I don't know how to feel, having a crush does make you jealous if their past relationship is in the same room as you right?

"Sana you wanna go outside? For some air?" Momo suddenly spoke, I just nodded in agreement.

We walked into the back, "Im sorry that Heechul ruined your mood" she apologized "Oh no, it's fine Miss" I just smiled.

"You're really beautiful tonight Sana" she looked at me then faced the moonlight, the street light and moonlight are the only light here I can clearly see her beautiful face.

"You're beautiful Mo" I just stared at her when she turned to faced me again, we smiled to eachother.

Our lips are inches apart I closed my eyes hoping this will be a kiss.

"Momo" we turned around and Saw Heechul panting.

"Heechul what are you doing here?" Momo stood up as she helped me get up, "I just finished performing and I just realized you're not there" he smiled like He and Momo are in relationship.

"Why would you look for me?" Momo asked, oh No I know where this is going "I'll go inside" but Momo hold my hand tightly.

"You're staying here Sana" Momo said and Heechul looked at me with a frowned in his face.

I wrapped my hands around Momo's arm, "I miss you Mo" Heechul suddenly spoke.

Momo grab my hand, "Then there's nothing to talk" she said coldy.

We walked inside and walked to the comfort room, Momo was clenching her fist.

Im scared but I decided to hold it and she soften, "Smudged your lips with your lipstick Sana" She looked at me.

"We're going to make a mess" I was hesitant at first but I obeyed her cause basically she's my boss.

We ran through the hallway when we reached to our table, Mina looked at me "I see you did make a move Mo" she smirked.

"Oh yeah, you have something in your face babe" Momo said and trying to remove my lipstick, the camera flushes towards us.

"You're going to make a mess Mo" I looked at her concerned, "Don't worry" she winked at me.

We saw Heechul staring at us.

"Mina when are we going to leave?" Momo asked Mina, "We can go now if you really want to have some alone time with your girlfriend" she smiled.

We walked out to the party leaving everyone behind.

After that nothing happened, I'm not disappointed or whatever maybe I am a little.

I lay down on my bed, as I read so many articles about me and Momo. Im sure Mom knew this by now.

My phone buzz.

Ms. Hirai🍑: u asleep?

Me: No miss

Ms. Hirai🍑: What are you going to do tomorrow?

Me: I don't know Miss, maybe I'll go grocery tomorrow

Ms. Hirai🍑: Can I join?

Me: Yeah sure Miss :) Goodnight see you :)

Ms. Hirai🍑: Goodnight Sana See you 🤍

Im dead what are you doing to me Boss.