Chapter 10

Momo's POV

I checked myself in my Mirror, looks professional.

I came down and there it is Sana was waiting for me, with her blank face she didn't even say goodmorning or say anything to me.

No Momo, Sana's working for you she's not even been here for a month. Stop having a crush on your secretary.

Fall for her.

I shooked my head and Sana looked at me "Is there anything you need Miss?" She asked, can you fcking ask me if I'm ok.

"It's nothing" I just simply said.

We've arrived at the company the Paparazzis, Journalist etc. That can record everything here is here.

I didn't even let wait for Sana to come out.

Suddenly all the attention was to her I turned around and there she was falling into other guy's arm. I frowned it was the same guy who asked her to a dance at the ball.

"Ms. Minatozaki" I quietly yelled, she looked at me and walked towards me "Sorry Miss I stumbled" I ignored her. Are you ok?

I walked towards the stage and all the attention was to me.

"Good Morning everyone, as you can see there has been circulating rumors around the internet for the past few days" I looked at Sana who's holding Mina's arm.

"I want to announce that me and the girl are strictly professional for our work, Ms. Minatozaki Sana is my secretary she's a friend of Mine. I wanted to clear this mess. It was a bet between me and Ms. Myoui she and Ms. Son Chaeyoung is strictly professional for work. Ms. Son is Ms. Myoui's driver. And if you're asking if I'm dating anyone, No I'm not dating anyone and Im not planning anytime soon, Thank you everyone" I stepped down on the stage and Mina hug me.

"I'm proud of you Mo" we're now at Mina's car, Chaeng is driving beside her is Sana, Mina and I are at the back.

"Where are we headed to Ms. Myoui?" Chaeng asked, "House Chaeng" Mina said, I wish Sana and I can have that conversation and I just made it awkward.

"Sana what do you want for lunch?" Mina asked her "I'm not hungry Ms. Myoui" Mina frowned at her "Call me Mina, Satang" Sana smiled at her.

"I'm still at work Ms. Myoui" Mina glared at me "Dismissed her now" I just chuckled.

"Who are you to tell me that Ms. Myoui?" I raised my eyebrow "I'm your business partner slash best friend" I just shooked my head.

"You can now take a day off Ms. Minatozaki" Mina lighten up, "Yey, so what do you want to eat?" Mina said excitedly and so is Sana.

"I'm so fcking hungry, I want Ice cream do they deliver Japanese food here I miss it" Sana pouted, Cute. "Ok Sana I'll buy you that, do you still want anything?" Sana shooked her head.

We stopped by in a Japanese restaurant, Sana was clinging to Mina's arm.

How I wish it was me.

"Ms. Hirai" Sana called me, even if she's not at work she still Call me by my last name.

I looked at her "Do you still want anything?" I just shooked my head.

We're now at Mina's living room, Sana was eating like a child Mina was eating also and Chaeyoung is just watching TV with a coke in her hand.

"You and Chaeyoung are friends?" I asked, Mina and Chaeng turned their attention to me.

"Yes, she's even living here with me like come on this house is fcking huge Dad and Mom are in Japan" Sana pouted at Mina's statement.

"Why didn't you ask me to live here with you?" Mina just chuckled "You said you wanted a apartment near your office and my House is not the best option".

"Ok I changed my mind, I want to live here too" Sana cling to Mina's arm again, Jealous.

Mina looked at me "It's her decision Mina" Sana's eyes lighten up. "Ok guess who's living here with me" Mina said "Meee" Sana squealed.

I think it's better for her, but that means No Sana will wait for me everytime I'll go to the office.

"What if I live here too? Im your best friend too Mitang" I pouted, disgusting Momo.

Mina laughed at me "Momo you have your own house" I frowned at her "You have your own company and yet you're at my company everyday" I rolled my eyes on her.

"Ok fine, whatever you say" she rolled her eyes too.

Atleast I get to live here with Sana.

Wait what happened to I can't live with my secretary??