Chapter 7

Momo's POV

We're now at the party, everybody's eyes are on me and Mina, and I haven't seen Sana still.

"Mina please I need my secretary right now" I plead to her "Momo you're here to party and enjoy not to work ok, Sana will be here any minute not as your secretary but your girlfriend" she smirked.

I don't even know why we got here in this situation, just because of that Austin I decided to make Sana my fake girlfriend I didn't even talk about that situation. But Sana was there to help.

Maybe she thinks it's her part as a Secretary.

My eyes are hurting from the camera's flashes.

"Ms. Hirai Ms. Myoui look here" is all you can hear from them.

When I say Mina was always extra this is what I mean

We're like a black and white couple, people here in the ball are please to meet us

Jeongyeon and Nayeon haven't arrived yet, but their secretaries are here.

We sat on the table leaving available sit to Sana and Chaeyoung.

When I saw my parents walking towards us, "Mr. And Mrs. Hirai, good evening" Mina greeted them and excused herself.

"Mom Dad I didn't know you're here Is Jihyo here also?" I asked them Mom shooked her head "We just came by to meet your girlfriend" I was shocked by her statement no one knows about that thing.

Except that Austin boy, "Oh Mom she's not here yet she's with-" I was cut off by Mina "Mo, Sana's here" we all looked at Sana's direction.

I was mesmerized by her beauty, Mina did really do her extra everyone's attention is on Sana.

Mina slightly slap my arm, I walked towards to Sana.

"Hi" Is all I can Say, she's gorgeous Perfect.

"Ms. Hirai" She smiled at me, "Call me Momo, I'm your girlfriend here Sana not your boss".

"Ok babe" she winked at me, at first I was startled but we continued to walk as the camera flashes.

"Mom Dad, this is Minatozaki Sana" I introduced her "My girlfriend" my parents smiled.

"You really have a good taste Momoring, come here Sana" Mom pulled her into hug.

Dad did the same "Momo take care of her ok, tell me if she's giving you a hard time" he looked at Sana.

After minutes of talking they went home, they are not even living here in New York, they just went for some vacation.

We're now sitting down eating our dinner, Mina keep looking on her phone.

"Chaeng still not answering" Mina said concerned "Relax Mina I'll call her" I dialed Chaeyoung's number.

After a few rings She answered "Miss I'm here sorry Im late" we all look at the entrance and saw Chaeyoung, I saw how Mina looked at her

"Stop staring Minari" I smirked "I didn't even said that to you when you're literally froze when Sana came" she rolled her eyes on me while me and Sana blushed.

"You're gorgeous Chaeng" I complimented her she smiled at me muttering Thank You.

The night went fast.

"Ms. Hirai" we all turned around and see Austin "Hey" I just said "I see you already introduced your girlfriend to your parents" he smirked

"Yes Austin, they were fine with it" I smiled at him.

"Can I have this dance?" we turned around when I saw a guy asking Sana for a dance.

She looked at me concerned "Yeah, sorry Mr. But I'm having this girl dancing all night" I grab Sana's hand and pulled her into the dance floor.

The guy looked at us pissed off, "Miss, I don't even know how to dance" Sana whisper.

"I'll guide you babe" I grinned, "You're really something else Ms. Minatozaki" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"You're always something Momo" our faces was inches apart when suddenly.

"Heechul!"
"Heechul are you here for Ms. Hirai?"
"Why are you here Heechul?"

We turned around and saw my ex enjoying his spotlight, Sana looked at me concerned more of Jealousy I guess.

I took her hand and lead us to our table, "Why is he here Mina?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

Sana's quite she seems so awkward but I managed to cheer her up, I don't want her to be drag into this.

Second I know she's placing her head to my shoulder, "Are you tired Sana?" I asked and she just nodded her head,  "We'll go home after this Don't worry" I hold her hands

We really are a couple this Evening, I should keep in my mind that she's my secretary and maybe I don't have a chance.

Wait am I saying that If I had a chance I'll take it? Yes.

Come on she look so straight I don't stand a Chance.

She looked up to me and our faces are again inches apart with eachother.

Maybe I stand a chance.