Chapter 16

Sana's POV

Monday came, I arrived at Hirai Cosmetics Company along with Momo.

We have an important meeting with LM Apparel, Mina and Jeongyeon would be there as well.

We entered the conference room and there is Jeongyeon and Mina talking.

Someone tapped my back I turned around and it's Nayeon, "Heyy" I said and Hug her "I miss you Sanashii" she hugged me back.

"How are you Sana?" Jeongyeon asked "I'm fine, doing great actually Momo helped me a lot" I held Momo's hand.

Mina glared at me "Hey I helped you too" She pouted I cling into her arm.

"Thank you Mitang" she smiled at me, we catched up some more.

Suddenly a tall woman entered the conference, we all looked at her and Momo stand up and reached her hands to shake it.

"Ms. Manoban" Momo smiled at her she smiled back "Ms. Hirai it's nice to meet you finally" she hugged Momo "Great to meet you Miss, by the way This is Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon CEO of YJ Shoe" Jeongyeon reached her hands.

"Ms. Myoui Mina CEO of Myoui Amour Apparel" Momo introduced and Mina shakes her hand.

She turned to face me "And This is Ms. Minatozaki Sana CEO of SNM Apparel" Ms. Manoban pulled me into hug "Oh my God you're perfect for my brother" I can feel Momo frowned.

"Shall we" Momo pointed the sits, I just held her hand to comfort her.

"Hey Sorry but can we atleast wait some more minutes, I have to wait for my twin" Ms. Manoban please.

"Yeah sure, Ms. Izumi can you get us some coffee thank you, anything you want guys?" Momo asked she turned to me "Blueberry cheesecake" I smiled sweetly at her.

Our Coffee arrived and A tall Man entered the conference room, "Hey sorry I'm late had to catch up some errands" We looked at him.

The guy who asked me to dance at the ball and the guy who catches me when I stumbled is the one who we looking right now.

"Limario how many times should I tell you that you should stop having one night stands" We all kept quiet.

"Lisa stop it we're professional here" Lisa scoffed at him.

We all settled down and started the Meeting.

After that we're getting to know eachother, I don't know Momo said it's a better idea to avoid misunderstanding for the companies.

"So Sana do you find my brother handsome" Limario blushed at her question, Momo didn't like that I can feel she's jealous.

"Yes but-" Lisa cut me off "That's great, you're a great girl Sana Liroi would be happy to date you right brother" she turned to her brother.

Limario nodded shyly, Momo held my hand under the table I smile sadly at her.

"I'm sorry but I'm engaged Lisa" I let go of Momo's hand and showed the ring that Momo got me.

Momo smiled the same time Limario's smile vanished, "Oh my bad who's the lucky guy" Lisa seemed interested.

"Oh it's a secret for now she doesn't want to announced it yet for some reasons" I explained to her.

"If I were her, I would announced it before someone could steal you" Limario Smirked at Momo, I frowned in response.

Lisa smacked his arms "That's not nice Liroi, if you couldn't get a girl respect them" I just smiled at her.

"Whatever" Limario walked out and Lisa bowed to us "My apologies for my brother, Ms. Hirai Ms. Yoo Ms. Myoui Ms. Im and Ms. Minatozaki I'll get going now. I'll just ask my secretary to send the contract, Thank you"

We're now eating at the restaurant with Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"He's really weird don't you think" Jeongyeon said "Yeah He's a little bit creepy glad his Sister is chill" Nayeon agreed with her girlfriend.

"Don't mind them guys, Sana already told Lisa that she's engaged" Momo said while eating her food.

I noticed Mina was on her phone "Minari don't you want to eat?" I asked her she shooked her head, "I'm going to wait for Chaeng" we all raised our eyebrows.

"Hey stop it Im just being a good boss" Mina blushed, "Marry her Minguin" Momo said reason to Mina to blushed harder.

"Marry who?" We all turned around and saw Chaeyoung standing behind Mina, she's wearing a leather jacket, black outfit.

"You look hot" Nayeon stated and receives a nod from her girlfriend "Is that your uniform?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No, Mina wanted me to wear casual outfits" Jeongyeon just shrugged and pulled Chaeyoung to her sit.

We're all friends, even though we knew Mina and Chaeng have more than that we decided to keep our opinion to ourselves.

We got home, and I decided to stay at Momo's.

We watched some movies.

I suddenly felt my phone buzz.

HiraiMomo posted a new photo.

I clicked that notification.

19,849 likesHiraiMomo Happy to spend my evening with you<3View 7,572 commentsMomoshi96 that's her girlfriend? Or her secretary?HeechulXMomo no more heechul @Heechul come and get her

19,849 likes
HiraiMomo Happy to spend my evening with you<3
View 7,572 comments
Momoshi96 that's her girlfriend? Or her secretary?
HeechulXMomo no more heechul @Heechul come and get her.
MyouiMina My sibs.

I clicked that one comment, I saw Heechul liked it. Whatever he does he'll not going to get Momo back.

I turned to Momo "I love you Moguri" She turned to me Smiling.

"I love you Sanashii" She kissed my lips.