Chapter 4

Momo's POV

We walked on Jeongyeon's studio when I saw Mina and Jeongyeon talking.

They look on my way and Jeongyeon smirked.

"First Mina having a Hot Driver and now Momo having a Model like secretary" Jeong teased I smacked her arm.

"Stop playing and get in there" she just laughed and saw Nayeon walking towards us, "Hi Ms. Hirai" she bowed to me.

I looked at her up and down "Eh? You're early than me I don't even know if you're still working at Hirai Cosmetics or just being a wifey to Jeong" I saw her blushed.

Jeongyeon smacked my arm "Stop teasing her" we just laughed it off.

We're friends, I know Nayeon wouldn't let her work affect her relationship with Jeongyeon.

We watched Jeongyeon how she model my cosmetics (make up), Mina's apparel and Her brand Shoes.

I saw Chaeng and Sana talking to eachother while eating free foods from the company I don't know if I should be pissed that they are closer and I don't have any work for her to do.

"Ms. Minatozaki" I called her and she immediately turned her attention to me, "Yes Ms. Hirai?" She walked towards me.

"Can you get me a Coffee? Iced Coffee" I said I saw Mina Smirked at me.

"Chaeyoung please help Sana, Bring me a Toffee Nut please" I glared at her, the two went down and Mina slapped my arms.

"Why everyone is so violent today?" I laughed, "I see you're jealous Hirai" Mina said as she sat beside me.

"Me? Jealous? What the F Mina she's my secretary" and she just shooked her head "And she's my best friend" she winked at me.

The two arrived with our Coffees "Sana sit beside me don't worry about your boss" Mina said to her, I said the same to Chaeyoung.

The shoot wrapped up and it's time to look at the Photos.

We all gathered to look at the shots.