Chapter 14

Friday came and no one still speak about the marriage in public, Momo and Sana are happy and settled with their parents.

Momo help Sana to learn about her own company.

Sana's on her way to Hirai Cosmetics Company, when she arrived she met Momo's new Secretary.

"Ms. Minatozaki" Izumi Momo's Secretary said, Sana smiled at her "You're Momo's new Secretary? Japanese?" Sana asked and the secretary just nodded her head.

"Is she in her office?" Sana asked and Izumi replied "Yes ma'am, she's with Ms. Chaeyoung"

Sana thought that why Momo is with Chaeyoung when she's supposed to be with Mina.

"Ok I'll go, Thanks Izumi" She smiled reading Izumi's nametag as she walk towards her girlfriend's office.

She opened the door and no Son Chaeyoung in there, "Oh Sana, Hi I thought I'm meeting you this lunch" Momo said formally Sana frowned a little.

"I'm fetching you, I thought you're with Chaeyoung" Sana said the girl turned around at Sana.

Momo smiled awkwardly "Oh Izumi didn't mention it's Park Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung this si Minatozaki Sana CEO of SNM Apparel and Sana this is Park Chaeyoung CEO of Rosé Cosmetics in Paris" Momo introduced them.

Sana and Chaeyoung shaked their hands, "Nice to meet you Ms. Minatozaki" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Park I'm Momo's-" Momo cut her off "Business partner" she looked at Momo and glared.

"Oh just like Myoui Amour Apparel, I see" Chaeyoung smiled sweetly at Momo and Sana didn't like it.

It's the second time she got jealous.

"I'll wait for you at the Car Ms. Hirai" Sana said coldly and which Momo takes it very seriously after they got together, Sana never called her by her last name again until now.

Sana's POV

I hate this fcking feeling, I'm sure that's purely business I should stop feeling jealous it's not healthy for our relationship.

But I can't help it.

Momo entered the car and I shoot a glared at her.

"Babe I'm sorry" she tried to reach my hands but I quickly avoided my hands.

"Why would you introduce me as your 'Business Partner' huh Momo?" I said as calm as I could.

She let out a sighed, "Cause she's courting me" and that's when my blood boiled.

"Oh and you're not gonna tell me? You introduce her like she's some CEO who just wanted to be business partner with you" I can't calm myself down.

"And yet she don't want to be business partner cause she want to be in romantically partner with you" I added. When we arrived at the restaurant I didn't even bother to wait for her.

I'm just pissed off.

We sat down and no one still dare to speak.

"Sana baby please I'm sorry" she said as she hold my hand "Are you ashamed of me?" I looked straight into her eyes .

She shooked her head "No, You know we're not out yet right? And I don't want her to cause some trouble in the company she's obsessed with me Love, I ended the things between us I even introduce her to my friend Jisoo" she explained.

"I'm surprised she did take it well so please believe me there's nothing going on between us" she kissed the back of my palm, This is what I love about Momo she's trying to assure me that everything in our relationship is fine.

And I believe her.

I smiled at her and she smiled back "We're ok now?" She asked smiling I just nodded "But" I told her the smile left her lips.

Cute, "I'll forgive you but kiss me" I pointed my lips she smiled again and pressed her lips against mine.

Our food arrived and started eating.

BREAKING NEWS!After Minatozaki Sana resigned she was seen leaving with Hirai Cosmetic's CEO, Hirai Momo her former Boss

BREAKING NEWS!
After Minatozaki Sana resigned she was seen leaving with Hirai Cosmetic's CEO, Hirai Momo her former Boss. Lovers? Friends?
View 35,896 comments
HeechulXMomo Is this true? I thought she's back with Heechul after the ball :((
ObsessedwithHirai Maybe they are together 🤷‍♀️
DailyHiraiNews Sugar Mommy? 🤷‍♀️

I laughed at the last comment "How come you can be my sugar mommy if you are just a month older than me" Momo just chuckled

"Don't mind them" I still read some of the comments, some are really mean like I'm after Momo's money.

"You have fans" I teased her "It's because of my ex I got famous ok but even without him I can make my name famous" she winked at me

"They are mean to me they said I'm after your money" I pouted and she just pecked it.

"It's not true ok, don't let them get inside your head" she wrapped her arms around me.

Warm.