Chapter 12

Sana's POV

We're on our way back to Mina's house when a unknown number was calling me.

"Sanashii you should answer it" Chaeng said while her eyes is on the road.

I just nodded and pick up the call "Sana darling" I immediately froze.

"Sana are you there sweetie?" She once called me again "Yes" I just simply said.

"Where are you Sana? I've been trying to call you" she sounds so worried "No, if you're calling me just to fcking force me to get married I'm not going to tell you where I am!" I yelled at her.

"Sana please listen to me I-" I was really pissed off and ended the call.

I know it's wrong and it hurts yelling at her, me and my mom were really close I can't live without her.

But sometimes she's too much, and this is too much.

I agreed going here to New York to start a new life away from her.

We arrived at Mina's house but there's no Momo.

"So when are you moving in with us?" Chaeng asked while she looked at Mina signing some papers.

I just shrugged "Maybe next week, I have to focus on my work and I have to pack my things up" they both nodded their heads.

Mina's phone rang she excused herself from us, when she came back she look so shock.

"Dad is here with his 'Wife' so yeah I'm going to the company Tomorrow to meet that girl" she rolled her eyes.

I just chuckled "Oh weird he wants me to go to Hirai instead of our own company" she said while she's looking on her phone.

Me and Chaeyoung just shrugged.

Momo's POV

Monday morning I have to prepare to meet with Mr. Myoui and his wife, I just hope Mina's there I still haven't talk to her or to Sana.

Sana. What about Sana? I like her, I don't know I feel broken inside I can't back off now. Momo Hirai is known to make her promises and never broke it.

I single tear came down on my cheeks, I'm sorry Sanashii.

I came down and there it is Sana was still waiting for me, her face is cold as the same she didn't greet me.

We head straight to the company.

"Ms. Minatozaki clear my schedule for today and follow me to the conference room" I coldly said.

She just nodded her head, a minutes later Mina came in I came running to hug her.

"Minashii" I was crying she seems shocked but she hugged me back "Momo what happened?"

"Mina my parents wants me to marry the daughter of your stepmom" I sobbed I can feel her grip on her bag.

I hold her hand and pulled her on my couch "Calm down Mina" I hugged her.

"How do I supposed to fcking calm down Mo when My best friend is crying cause she doesn't want to marry the person she doesn't even know for the sake of this Business I assume" She yelled.

"And to my fcking stepsister Mo" she stood up and place her hands on her temple.

"Fix yourself Mo, we need to fcking fix this"