Chapter 11

Momo's POV

Sana and Chaeyoung went to buy some snacks and pick some papers at the company.

I saw Mina walking towards me, she handed me a Champagne.

"Are you sure you want to live here? With us?" She said as she sat on the floor with me.

I nodded my head "Of course Mina" "Distance yourself from Sana, Momo" she suddenly became serious.

"Mina if you like Sana you could have told me ok?" I said please say you don't like her but instead she smacked me in my arm.

"You crazy bitch! Yah I was looking out for Sana because she's my best friend and I have an eye for someone else" she smirked "Ohh This Penguin has a crush" I tickled her.

"Stop Momo" she laughed, "Ok stop being nosy about who I like, tell me do you like Sana?" I suddenly stopped.

"If you don't, you don't have any reason to complain at me giving you Barrier with Sana" she crosses her arms.

I just sighed "Mina, Sana is Gorgeous and Kind, she's innocent and I Really-" I was cut off by the ring on my phone.

It was Dad "Sorry Mina I'll have to take this" she just nodded her head and walked on Mina's backyard.

"Dad, hey sorry Im at Mina's do you need anything?" I asked him, "Oh I know sweetie we're at your house, can you some how go home?" he said.

I did leave, I told Mina that she can tell Sana and Chaeng that I'm out doing some business.

I walked towards my front door, I spotted my Parents and wait what? Mina's Dad with a woman.

I greeted them and I sat on my Couch and just listened.

"Uncle what are you doing here? Is there anything I can help with the company?"

He shooked his head and smiled, "We would like to raise an offer for partnership Momo" I don't understand Myoui Amour Apparel is already our Company's business partner.

"It's not Myoui Amour Apparel Momo, It's SNM Apparel" he spoked "Uncle I'm sorry but I'm not really familiar with that"

"I know, I know, so I'm making an Offer Mo all the shares from SNM will be yours and Akira's Daughter" I was fcking confused right now.

"Do you mind introducing me?" I pointed to the lady, "Oh this is Akira my wife, it's funny cause SNM is just starting and I'm planning to arrange a marriage with Mina and her Daughter but sadly Akira's Daughter ran away" I just chuckled Unbelievable. And yeah Mina mentioned to me that her Father and Mother are divorced and in good terms.

"Cause you're forcing her to marry Mina that's why, and Does Mina knew all of this" I asked annoyed, Mom Looked at me.

"Words Momo" She said, I just sighed.

Mr. Myoui continue "I know it's our fault, so we decided not to, I know Mina will be really mad she's intelligent and Akira's Daughter is intelligent also" I just rolled my eyes.

"Can you continue to the main subject yeah?" Mom shoot a one more glared at me.

"Sorry, yeah we didn't continue since Akira's single and I'm single we decided that we'll just get married for the business, but God knows what happened after. I fell for her" He looked at Akira like she's the most beautiful creature.

"Akira can leave the company and her daughter will manage but the that Company is close to bankruptcy Mo, We'll help Myoui Amour Apparel can help rebuild that company" he explained.

"And your offer?" I looked at him straight in the eye.

"He wants you to marry Akira's Daughter, all their shares will be transferred from you and her daughter's name" Dad suddenly spoke, I can feel my blood boiling.

"So you fcking waste the minutes of my life just to tell that I'll be marrying her daughter that I didn't even know" I stood up, and turned around faced my Mom.

She holds my hand a tear suddenly came running down her cheeks "You're already 25 Mo, you have to settle down and have a family, this is a great opportunity Mo" I guess they knew about me and Sana. That Sana is just my secretary.

I cupped her cheeks "I'm sorry Mom" she suddenly kneel down "Please Mo, I'm happy that you've introduce us to that girl but my dreams shattered when you made that press release" I tried to stopped her from kneeling down.

"Mo, Your mother and I are getting old, we'll be both benefit from this Mo" Dad was about to kneel down also but I stopped him

"Fine I'll do it, Mom stopped it and get up" I helped her she's still sobbing while she hugs me.

Oh God Why did I even make this decision.