Chapter 17

Next morning, Momo and Sana had their breakfast and prepare to go to their respective companies.

Sana's POV

Momo kissed me goodbye when she drop me off to my building.

I walked inside my office and started to work, had my second coffee, had several meetings.

It's lunch time and I'm now waiting for Momo to fetch me, she said we'll go lunch together.

A knocked on my door caught my attention, "Come in" As I was hoping it's my fiance.

"Hey" But I'm wrong, it's Limario.

I smiled at him "Hey what can I do for you?" I asked him, he handed me the contract.

"I just want to bring this to you" I took it in his hand and muttered thank you, "It's lunch time, Can I take you out for lunch?" He asked

I'm about to answer when Momo barged in, in my office.

"Momo my door could use a knock" I smirked at her, she smiled but disappeared when he saw Limario.

"What is he doing here?" She asked looking up and down to him, "I'm asking Sana for Lunch" he grinned.

They both stared at eachother "Uhm yes, ah Mr. Manoban I'm sorry but I have other plans" I genuinely declined his offer

Momo smirked one more time "But Can I take you out for dinner?" He said, I looked at Momo.

I shooked my head "Hmm I'm sorry but I have dinner with my parents" I lied and He sadly smiled, "Ok next time, tell your fiance that we should meet up sometimes before I could steal you, good bye" he then winked at me and stared at Momo.

As we watch him walked out, Momo turned to looked at me "The nerve he got" she said obviously annoyed.

I kissed her "Babe calm down, he got nothing on you hmm" she continued to kiss me down to my neck.

"Hmm Babe let's have lunch first ok" she nodded while she finish marking my neck.

I just sighed "Baby How can I cover that up it's so obvious" I looked into the mirror checking my hickey that Momo gave me.

"Come here babe" she said, I sat on her lap while she took out a band aid and placed it on my neck.

She kissed it one more time "Let's go?" I just nodded my head happily.

We leave together as the staff keeps looking at my neck, I try to cover it with my long hair but they are still looking.

I guess cause I'm clinging to Momo's arm.

We finished eating our lunch, Momo drop me off and said to fetch me again.

I'm now waiting for her to pick me up, when we got home we changed into our pajamas.

Having our own world, I cuddled up with her.

As I was scrolling down I noticed one article.

Breaking News!Artist Heechul said on a Interview that he will try to Win CEO of Hirai Cosmetics, Hirai Momo back

Breaking News!
Artist Heechul said on a Interview that he will try to Win CEO of Hirai Cosmetics, Hirai Momo back.
'Its funny that something is been circulating on the internet today that Momo is dating a girl, I know her she'll protect her image no matter what and she'll not disgrace her company's name' said Heechul.
We've been trying to hear some statement from her company but they are not responding.

I didn't bother to read the comments I was hurt even though Momo is here with me, she noticed it.

"Sana did you saw it?" I just nod and sobbed on the crook of her neck, she caressed my back.

I felt my phone buzz.

HiraiMomo tagged you in a post.

12,936 likesHiraiMomo I don't want her to cry over the things that it's not true, I'm not protecting my Image or try to disgrace my company

12,936 likes
HiraiMomo I don't want her to cry over the things that it's not true, I'm not protecting my Image or try to disgrace my company. I have my company because I worked hard for it, I'm trying to have a private life with her. I hope this is the answer you've been looking for @DailyNews and last it's funny that you've been using my name when you can't have your own spotlight please we all know you cheated on me, anyways this is not about you. It's about my Girlfriend I love her and I'm not ashamed to be with her, I hope you respect our privacy. I love you @Sanatozaki
View 6,962 comments
MyouiMina Proud 🥺🤍
HeechulXMomo Did I read that right? Heechul cheated?
DailyHiraiNews Congratulations 🎉 and Heechul can't believe you did that 🧐

I was crying hard while I read and she's just laughing at me.

"Stop it" I laughed and cried at the same time "I love you Sana and there's nothing to hide anymore right?" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I love you My love" And pecked her lips