Chapter 6

Sana's POV

We're now on a private room here in one of the famous restaurants in New york near the office, I just let Mina ordered for me.

Since I'm not a expensive one and I don't even know how any of that works.

While we are waiting for our food Mina spoke "So Momo care to tell me why you don't want Austin? I mean he's really trying to get into your schedule he's rich and everything" I looked at her and she just shrugged.

"I just don't want to be in a relationship now Mina I have image to protect when Heechul came I have to be careful with every move I make" she said as she drank her water.

I stared at her like she's the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, come on you can't blame me having a little crush on her.

"Sana, Sanashii" I turned around after losing from my own thoughts, "Ah yes sorry?" I looked at Mina.

"I see you're enjoying your CEO's face" she smirked at me and my face turned red I can feel, when I turned around Momo's face is red too.

"Stop it Mina" As I place my hands on my face, "By the way? Did you call your mother?" I suddenly became serious, why would she talk about her right now.

I just simply shooked my head "You should call her she's still your mother Sana" Mina looked at me with concerned in her eyes.

"Not after Forcing me to get married with that rich man" Mina hold my hand, she's that one who found me on the streets crying because apparently my mother was trying me to get married with her Business partner's son.

We're not that rich like Mina, Mom is only trying and she's really eager to quickly get into the top so I'm the one who suffers from her selfishness.

I can feel Momo's stare, she quickly took a wipes and wiped my tears. I didn't even realize that I was crying.

I quickly took the napkin and bowed to her "Sorry Miss" she just place a small smile on me, Mina began to tell her my story. I'm not mad at her it's fine it's not that miserable.

I just need to start a new life.

"That's fcked up, I would literally run away from them" Momo stated and I chuckled.

Our food came we started to eat while we talk some more.

"Speaking of Austin" Mina said while she look on my back, Momo and I turned around and saw a Man walking towards to our table.

"Ms. Hirai you're here" he smiled at Momo "I see you have company here, Ms. Myoui and?" He turned to look at me.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, Momo's-" before I can finish, Momo did it for me "Girlfriend" Mina and I looked at Momo what the fuck did she just said.

Momo place her hands on me "Sana this is Mr. Smith" she smiled at me while signalling to do something, why do I get my self into this please.

I reached his hands and smiled "Nice to meet you Mr. Smith, I'm Momo's girlfriend" he looked so shocked but he did shake my hand.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend Ms. Hirai" he said why do I look so happy right know, back to your senses Sana.

"She came back from Japan I picked her up, that's why I was away for the weekend" she lied, she wrapped her arms around me and I can see Mr. Smith is uncomfortable.

"Oh I see, uhm See you around Ms. Hirai, Ms. Myoui and Ms. Sana" he didn't even call my last name nevermind.

We watched him as he walked away from us.

"You'd get yourself in Trouble Hirai" Mina said, "You can now unwrapped your self from my best friend" she added that's the time I realized she's still holding into me.

"Oh yeah sorry" she unwrapped herself from me and fixes her suit.

"He's not going to tell anyone" Momo said concerned "Oh he will" Mina said as she drank her water Momo took a big gulped.

I suddenly felt my phone buzz I check who it is, It's Tzuyu.

"Ms. Hirai, Ms. Chou sent me this invitation for the grand ball" I give my phone to her she take a glanced and give it back to me.

Mina looked at hers too "Oh I have mine too Dahyun sent it to me just now".

"Trust me Momo you have to dealt with this I know Austin will be there" Mina said

"Yeah fine can we go home? Let's go shopping later I need to think" That's weird spending money to think.

"Remember we have a meeting at 3pm Mo" Mina said "We can talk about that at the mall come on I'm going to have my gown made" Momo said that Mina lightened up.

"Oh my God, Sana you have to come with me" she squealed I giggled at her cuteness "As long as I remember she's my secretary and I'm your business partner slash Best friend" Momo pouted, cute.

"First of all she's your 'Girlfriend' now" she emphasize the word girlfriend, "and second she's my best friend too I'm the one who'll buy her a dress" Momo shooked her head.

"She's my girlfriend so I'm the one who's buying her a dress and second please you're always extra Minari" Momo laughed, like I was listening at them argue and I'm just here blushing.

Come on Sana let's not overthink about this situation.

"Guys it's fine, Ms. Hirai Im just going with Mina while you talk to your tailor, so my dress will be a surprise right" Mina squeal at my decision.

Momo raised her both hands in defeat "But you're coming with me I'm the one buying you a shoe" she glared at Mina.

"Ok ok so possessive Hirai" Mina said and she winked at me.

It's so fast, like really fast.