Chapter 9

Momo's POV

It's Saturday morning, and I'm here sitting in my Car with Sana by my side. I mean it's not that bad right? Im just being a good boss.

We went grocery shopping cause she said she needed stock of foods for herself.

We decided to eat lunch while on our way there's someone selling a mini bouquet for her daughter's birthday so Sana bought one.

"You're a billionaire buy one also" Sana said I took a hundred dollar bill and hand it to the lady.

"Thank you miss, I can't thank you enough this is too much Thank you" she said while she hand me the mini bouquets I refused.

"No, madam sell it You'll earn extra for that" I smiled at her and she said thank you again.

"Well Ms. Billionaire you really have a nice heart" Sana commented I just smiled, It's not true I just ignore that kind of people but when I hand that Hundred dollar bill to the lady.

I didn't even know how it felt good to help somebody.

Sana gasped and pulled my hand "Cotton Candy" she said as we ran holding hands.

"Ms. Hirai look here"
"Is she your girlfriend Ms. Hirai"

The camera flushes towards us but Sana ignored them.

After that we went home I received a text message from Mina.

Minari🐧: U've got to be kidding me? Momo I thought this is all a joke?
You'll get yourself in trouble.
What happened in 'Protecting your image'??
And all you do is hang out with your secretary ran through the mall.
She's my best friend don't you dare drag her into this.
She's innocent Mo, she can't handle the bashing that will come afterwards.
FIX THIS.

I get it Mina is just afraid, I can't blame her I can't believe I let myself be free but I'm happy right?

I checked the internet and there it is.
I really need to fix this, I can't let Mina and the Company down.

CEO of Hirai Cosmetics, Hirai Momo spotted with her rumored girlfriend

Sana's really beautiful but like Mina said I can't be with her atleast not in the public right?

Does she like me? She's innocent I can't afford to hurt her, I can't drag her in my messy life.

"Mo" I turned around and saw Mina holding a box of Pizza, "Minari what are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm worried about you Momo" she hugged me, I really needed someone right now; "I'm sorry Mina" I apologized.

"It's fine Im just trying to protect the both of you Momo, You and Sana are important to me, so Please fix this everything will be ok I'm here" I didn't realize that a tear came down running through my cheeks.

I smiled at her "I'll fix this Mina, I'm sorry" I took my phone out and dialed Sana's number.

"Oh Momo why are you-" I cut her off "Call me Ms. Hirai, Ms. Minatozaki" I coldly said Mina just stared at me.

"Oh apologies Miss, Is there anything I can do for you?" She seem shocked but she acted professional.

"Call a Conference tomorrow sunday, I don't care if they don't have work tomorrow I want a conference, I'll make a press release" I said.

"Noted Ms. Hirai" I didn't bother to listen to what will she say next I just hanged up.

Why do my feelings so heavy? "Isn't that a little harsh Mo" I just shooked my head.

"She can't be comfortable with me, I'm her boss"

Mina just shrugged her shoulder, I stared at the ceiling.

Is this really what I want?

Is Sana ok?

Maybe I'm a little harsh on her.

I'm sorry for hurting you.