Chapter 13

Momo and her best friend head to the conference room.

Mina was mad, all she can feel is angered towards her father and her stepmom.

"Sharon calm down" her father told her, Momo hold her hand as they sat down.

"Nice reunion right? Now fcking tell me why is my best friend crying because this nonsense" she slammed her hands on the table.

Akira was startled with Mina's action according to her husband Mina was a sweet girl, she cling to Mr. Myoui's arm.

Mr. Myoui explained everything about the company.

"It's not even our company and you fcking tried to arrange a marriage for me to her daughter, you're unbelievable dad" Mina said "Mina please calm down for me please" Momo suddenly spoke who's been quite the whole time.

"And what is your daughters name" Mina pointed to Akira "Her name's-" Mina cut her dad off.

"Can't your wife to talk?" Mina rolled her eyes, Akira was afraid but she signaled her husband that it's ok.

Akira bowed to Mina "I wanted to apologize Mina" Mina heard her voice it's like she soften up her eyebrows became relax.

"I'm not after your dad's money Mina I love him, I'm sorry for this Ms. Hirai" She bowed to Momo.

"I'm ok Akira, I can't take back what I said to my parents so let's just do this" Mina shoot a glared to her, "Mina I'm fine, it's a lot to take in but I'm fine Mina, I wanted you to have a good relationship with your family after all you're gonna be my sister in law"

Mina sadly smiled to Momo and turned her attention to Mr. Myoui and his wife.

Mina smiled at them, they all reconciled.

They all settled down and as their coffee arrived.

"Akira you still didn't tell us what's your daughter's name" Mina said as she take a sipped on her coffee.

"Oh yeah sorry sweetheart, Sorry Ms. Hirai she can't be with us today I still haven't contacted her I talk to her yesterday but she hanged up on me" Momo just smirked, cause probably you're forcing her Momo thought.

"It's fine you don't have to force her she can take her time" Momo said Akira just sighed.

"By the way her name's Sana"
"Ms. Hirai sorry I'm late"
They all looked at Sana, Sana was panting from running.

Sana lifted her head and saw her mother.
"Mom" "Sana" they both said at the same time.

They are all in shocked, Sana was sitting beside Momo and looking at her mother intensely.

Momo broke the silence "So you're telling me this is Mina's ex fiance and my Fiance?" Sana looked at her as she caressed her hair.

"Oh no Mo you can't consider Sana as my fiance cause we both didn't know, come on" Mina put her hands on her face.

"And she's my Stepsister" Mina added, Sana shooked her head.

"Can you explain to me Mom? And why are you with Mina's dad?" She's really about to cry cause of the confusion.

"Sana darling, Mina is the girl you're about to marry I didn't know that she's your friend I'm sorry" Akira looked down, Sana can't believe that this is happening but she manage to compose her self.

"But you ran away Sana so instead forcing you to get married, I married Takashi instead, we both fell in love honey" Akira looked at Mr. Myoui admiringly.

"I thought I was marrying a Man" Sana said. Akira shooked her head "I never said that it was a Man Sana"

They proceed to explained about the marriage.

"You studied business Sana you can handle your own company Momo was here to help and so is Mina" Mr. Myoui stated.

Sana rubbed her temples. "Momo do you agree with this" instead calling Momo's last name Sana thought that she'll be forced to resign.

Momo just nodded her head, "I can't believe this, how can I be such a fool" Sana chuckled.

"Can we end this discussion? I wanted to talk to Sana in private" Momo said they all agreed, Mina kissed Sana and Momo goodbye.

Momo caressed Sana's back who's now crying after her Mother, Stepfather and her stepsister left.

"I left Japan to start a new life Mo, and this happened it all went back to zero" Sana wiped her tears "Sana I'm sorry If I knew it was you I would have declined" Sana looked at Momo.

Does she not want to marry me, Sana thought.

"Sana you're beautiful, and I'm sorry that I can't do anything about this marriage thing"

"Let's just do this Momo" Sana said she can't think properly Momo was shocked but smiled at Sana.

Momo's POV

I can't believe that this is happening, Im marrying the Girl that I liked she's gonna be my wife.

I looked at her "Sana let's just try this, if you didn't fall for me it's fine you can leave me after a year" Please don't.

She smirked at me "You're not my boss now Momo, hmm so that means I get to asked whatever I want" I took a big gulped.

"Do you like me Momo?" I was startled by her questions but I manage to looked at her, I nodded my head and blush.

God Hirai where did the cool Momo go, she sweetly smiled at me.

"I like you too Momo" we both smiled.

Minatozaki Sana likes me. I'm gonna be her wife.

"You're gonna be my wife Mo" she smirked once again "It's so fast right, seconds I know Im working as your secretary now I'm your fiance" she rest her head on the sofa.

"Yes it's a lot to take in yeah?" I said and she nodded as agreement.

I wrapped my arms around her "Thank you for liking me too Sana" she looked at me.

Our lips are inches apart and that moment I knew she's mine, I caught her lips on mine.

"Best monday indeed" I kissed her once again.