boy stuck 6

"Is he okay?" Margo asked.

Zero nodded, quietly closing the door behind him. 

"What happened?" 

They went out into the living room, and Zero only sat for a second before getting up and instinctively starting to clean the place, needing to do something with his hands, do something to keep him busy. 

"He's asleep now, and he'll be okay." Zero said, more for himself than his friend.

"Yes, but what happened." Margo sighed, looking over. Zero rubbed his eye.

"He was over at Owen's, they were just hanging out." he shrugged, confused. "I think he drank too much by accident- Owen called me at 2 in the morning asking if I could come, he said Aspect was out on the porch crying, saying he wanted to kill himself," 

Zero straightened a pillow, and started folding a blanket.

"So I drove over to pick him up..." his brow creased, like he was trying to make sense of something, or someone. "He was so upset, I'm worried about him."

"You're always worried about him." Margo pointed out. Zero lay the blanket over the top of the couch, and crossed his arms, chewing on a nail. 

"Yeah, but it hasn't been that bad in weeks. I thought he was doing better..."

"He is doing better. This isn't an overnight thing." Margo frowned.

"I know, I know- it's just-"

"I know." they replied. "It's hard."