Pregame

It all started with a bored billionaire playboy. Tony was sitting in his lab, bored out of his mind, scrolling through TikTok, when he came up with an amazing idea based on one of said TikToks

"Friday, assemble all Avengers and friends, we're gonna have some fun," Tony told his AI.

Your pov

I'm sitting in my room watching Shameless when Friday alerts me about someone calling a meeting. I reluctantly get up and throw on some high wasted jeans and an oversized hoodie, and leave my room. I get into the living room, and I see Tony in the middle of the living room standing looking smug. I immediately know either he did something stupid or he was going to do something stupid, in both cases I wanted nothing to do with it.

"What's going on?" I asked him, rolling my eyes as I look around to see everyone else sitting down on the couches, most looking uninterested and others looking amused, and a couple ancient idiots looking confused.

"I'm bored, everyone else is bored, and we have nothing to do, so we're gonna play a little game," Tony says causing me to falter. 

"What game?" I ask cautiously.

"We're gonna play 7 minutes in heaven," Tony says proudly, smiling at me.

"No," is all I say before I try to walk back to my room, but before I could Natasha grabs my arm and pulls me to the couch. I sigh as I land on it hard.

"Nope, no one has a choice and we've already agreed, so you have to play," she says smirking at me.

"Ugh, fine," I huff crossing my arms and pouting. 

"For your attitude, you go first, Fireball," Tony says. 

"Stop calling me Fireball!" Tony rolls his eyes and pulls out a bag. He collects trinkets from everyone. 

"Come up here and pick your poison," Tony says beckoning me over.

"Yeah, maybe you'll get your crush that you've told me so much about," Natasha says smirking. 

"Ooh, yn has a crush on someone here?" Clint jests and Tony laughs.

"Oh, Shut it, Tin Man," I say before flipping him off, then sticking my hand in the bag of my demise.

Edited 2/15/23