Little America Flag

I pull out a little American Flag. I fight a blush as I meet eyes with Steve. 

"America's ass, you're up," Tony said smirking. Steve stood up hesitantly and walked over to me. 

"Follow me," Tony said leading us down the hallway. He stops in front of a small closet. 

"Do we have to?" I complain. 

"Yep," Tony says popping the p, and pushing us in, and locking the door. 

"Is locking the door really necessary!" I yell out to him.

I can hear him laugh. 

"Sorry about that," I tell Steve, who is lost in the dark. 

"It's alright, so what are we supposed to do?" Steve asks. 

"Umm, didn't Tony tell you?" I ask nervously, who wouldn't be if they were locked in the closet with their crush? 

"I don't really remember," Steve admits. 

"Well, um, you do anything you want, except kill me," I nervously joke. 

"So, if I wanted to, I could kiss you?" He asks in a low whisper.

"Uh um, yeah, if you wanted to technically," I manage to say, a blush spreading across my face like a wildfire. 

"And would you want me to?" His deep voice whispers, now right in front of me. 

"Uh um, I, uh," I stutter out unsure of how to respond, not wanting to make him uncomfortable if I was to answer truthfully. 

"Can I?" He asks holding my cheek with his hand. Unable to form words, I nod violently. He gets the gesture and softly puts his chapped lips on mine.

I let my hands make their way to the back of his head as he wraps one of his hands around my waist and the other around my head. He pulls away for a second to breathe. 

"Wow," he says. 

"I really like you, Steve," I admit. He smiles and starts to kiss me again, except he kisses me with more passion than he did before. While swiping his tongue along my bottom lip, he uses his hand that's on my waist to make a motion for me to jump up.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me against the closet wall. One hand lightly around my throat and the other on the wall beside me. I moan slightly when his hand started to squeeze around my throat slightly. I let his tongue in and we both fight for dominance, eventually, he won.

The amazing moment was ruined when Tony burst through the door. 

"Times up," he sang. He looked at us with a wide smirk. Steve put me down, and we both blushed. 

"So, America's ass finally got some huh?" Tony questioned. I roll my eyes at him as I fix my hair, and we walk out of the closet. 

"Hey, Y/n, um, can we go out sometime?" Steve asked before we walked back into the living room. 

"Of course, Steve, I told you I really like you," I say before giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek and sitting down next to Natasha.

Both of our cheeks were a little red, and I was smiling a lot, Natasha just smirked and nudged me when she got up to pick. She reached into the bag and pulled out Bucky, who was distracted by laughing at Steve's happy expression. I couldn't wait for that date.

Edited 2/15/23