Beer bottle

I reach into the bag, annoyed by the whole situation. I dig around before feeling something glass. I grab around the circular glass thing before pulling it out.

"Why the fuck is there a beer bottle?" I ask Tony confused.

"It was the first thing could think of for her," Tony said. My eyes widen.

"Her?" I ask.

"Yeah, you and Valkyrie in the closet," Tony told me. My jaw drops in shock. I don't have anything against Val, it's just, she's extremely hot. Any time she speaks to me my heart jumps.

"Are you coming hot stuff?" Val asks as she walks into the closet. My eyes are wide. I look at Loki for help, but he just smiles at me, acting like a diva. I bite my lip as I walk into the closet. I jump as Tony slams the door and locks it.

"So Princess, wanna make out?" Val asks me. My eyes are wide.

"Sure," I squeak out nervously.

"Don't be nervous, hot stuff, I only bite if you ask," She tells me before grabbing my face and pulling me into a hot kiss. I don't move at first, due to shock, but I slowly start reciprocating. I grab onto her hair as she grabs me by my throat. I blush at the motion. She backs me into the wall, kissing me passionately. My eyes are screwed shut as she starts kissing down my neck. My back arches a little as she does so. She pulls away smirking at me, knowing damn well she got me hot and bothered. I look at her wantingly.

"It's a shame I can't have you for myself," She whispers as she gets closer to me, her face inches from mine.

"Why not?" I ask, still a little out of breath from the lustful kissing. She raises a brow.

"Hm, I just assumed you weren't interested in me like that I guess," She responded as her hand returned to my cheek. Her thumb playing with my bottom lip.

"Of course, I'm interested in you, I don't just make out with anyone," I respond, only a little offended. She smirked before returning her lips to mine. She smiled against my lips as I quickly kissed her back. Her hands were running down the sides of my body. They stopped at my hips, rubbing circles in them as she continued to kiss me. My hands were in her hair, playing with it, slightly pulling. She seemed to like it when I pulled her hair. Her hand slowly starts going back up my body, this time under my shirt. They softly glide across my stomach, then rest on my breasts. She starts kissing down my neck again as she fondles my breasts over my bra. I let out little pants as she does so. She holds eyes contact with me the whole time she's doing this. I just know my face is bright red. She smirks at me before pulling her hands away. I frown at the loss.

"We should definitely continue this later, Hot stuff, but Stark is about to open the door, " She whispers while leaning close to me. I have a flustered smile on my face as the door opens.

"Aw," Tony says disappointed. We both leave the closet, her looking pleased, and me looking like a flustered mess. Once I sat down in my seat Loki walked behind me.

"You two have fun?" He asked in my ear. I rolled my eyes, pretended as if nothing happened, and told him to go sit his happy ass down. Steve picked out of the bag next, grabbing a toy soldier figurine with tinfoil around the arm. We all wolf-whistled as Bucky and Steve were pushed into the closet. I take a glance over at Val who just winked at me, I couldn't wait for later.