Pink Panther

I reach into the bag and I pull out a pink panther. 

"Seriously?" I ask, trying not to laugh. I show them the panther I pulled out and everyone starts laughing.

"Your majesty," Tony said holding back his giggles. T'challa stands up and follows me into the closet.

"I don't quite understand the point of this game," T'challa says after Tony closes the door behind us and locks it. 

"Oh, so you go in the closet for 7 minutes and do whatever you want," I explained.

"Like what?"

"Most people make out, but some people just talk," I explained with a light blush peppered on my checks.

"And what would you like to do," He asks.

"Doesn't matter to me," I answer as my cheeks grow hot. 

"Let's talk then," T'challa says.

"How's Wakanda doing then?" I ask a little disappointed.

"Wakanda is well, although my mother is pestering me on finding a queen," T'challa answers laughing slightly.

"Do you have you eye on anyone," I ask feeling a ping of jealousy.

"I do actually," T'challa tells me.

"Who?" I ask.

"It's kind of a weird situation, she isn't from Wakanda she actually lives in New York," He tells me.

"I live in New York, I might know her, who is she?" I ask.

"She's actually here right now," T'challa hinted.

"Natasha?" I ask feeling a little jealous.

"Nope," He responds.

"Wanda?"

"Not even close," T'challa laughs.

"Carol?"

"Nope"

"Valkyrie?"

"Nope."

"Yelena?"

"No."

"Kate?"

"No, Y/n, it's you," He says laughing fondly.

"Wait what?" I ask surprised by the information.

"I like you y/n," He repeated. I just stare in shock.

"But I'm starting to feel like you don't feel the same," He says getting worried by my silence.

"No, I do like you, I just don't understand how a person like you, a freaking king, could ever like me," I say quickly.

"Who wouldn't like a brave, strong loving, honest person," T'challa asked cupping my cheek. I look at his lips as his eyes flicker down to mine. I lean in to kiss him. He closes the gap between us kissing me purely and sweetly.

"Times Up!" Tony yells. T'challa takes my hand and we walk out of the closet hand in hand.

"Did my idiot brother finally admit his feelings?" Shuri asked. I chuckle halfheartedly.

"He did!" She yells looking at our hands.

"Wanna see his baby picture?" She asks running up to us

"Shuri," T'challa said like a parent scolding a child while rolling his eyes.

"I'll show you later," she mouthed.

"Okay," I mouthed back.

"Make way for Queen Y/n," Tony teases. I sent a flame on the front of his shirt.

"Shit, he says as he tries to put out the flame."