Hot Pocket

I glare at Tony as I reach into the bag of my demise. I immediately recoil when something cold and wet-like. I reach back in and pull it out.

"What the fuck, Richard?" I ask confused at why the hell I just pulled a hot pocket out of the sack of shit.

"It's a hot pocket," Tony told me. I look at him seriously.

"I know it's a fucking Hot Pocket, Stark, why did I pull it out of a sack?" I ask moving my head for emphasis. 

"Because what else was I supposed to do for Yelena, I couldn't put a pocket in the sack, that be weird," Tony explained himself.

"And a hot pocket isn't weird," I ask not realizing who he said I was going to be in the closet with. My eyes widen when I realize.

"Wait did you say, Yelena?" I ask, hopefully, I heard wrong.

"Yep," Tony responded. 

"Aye Bestie!" Yelena yelled standing up. I wanted to slap myself in the face. How in the hell did I get paired with the girl that I like, that thinks of me as a friend? I put on a fake smile as I walk to the closet, Yelena was already in. I look at Natasha who winks and sends me a thumbs up with Bucky doing the same behind her. I flip them both off as I walk in. Tony locks us both in.

"Hey, it's a good thing you got me, that way you won't have to be in here with the person you have a crush on," Yelena told me. I smile at her with a fake smile, trying my best to pretend.

"Yeah," I choke out with an awkward laugh. I push my hair behind my ear nervously.

"So tell me about that crush of yours," She told me.

"Well it's complicated," I start.

"Oh c'mon bestie, it couldn't be too complicated," She responds. I bite my lip trying to play cool.

"Well, I know she could never like me," I told her. She looked at me with a raised brow.

"How could she not? Y/n you are an amazing person, any girl would be lucky to have you," She starts causing me to blush.

"Why do you think she doesn't like you?" She asks. I twindle my fingers.

"Probably because she just sees me as a friend, I mean shes always calling me bestie," I tell her, trying to hint at the identity of my crush.

"Oh c'mon bestie, tell me who she is and I'll tell you if she likes you," She responds. I look at her waiting for her to realize. My lips in a thin lip as my head is tilted, my expression saying *dude c'mon*  She looks at me confused. I raise my brows at her with a slight sigh. I watch as she comes to a realization. Her eyes widen as her hand claps over her mouth. She points to herself, not saying a word. I nod, biting my lip nervously. 

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" She asks me, confusing the shit out of me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Dude, I've literally liked you for months," She tells me.

"You did? Then why do you call me bestie?" I ask even more confused.

"Because I thought you liked my sister, and I didn't want you to see I liked you, so I called you bestie as more of a reminder to myself," She tells me like it makes perfect sense. News flash it doesn't.

"So you're telling me that you liked me, but thought I liked your sister, so you tried to friendzone yourself?" I say trying to make sense of what she just told me.

"Yeah, pretty much," She says realizing how dumb that sounded when spoken out loud.

"Making me think I was friend-zoned," I continue. She smiles guiltily. I can't help but start laughing. She slowly starts laughing with me.

"We are so stupid," I laugh out.

"I know," She laughs even harder. I fall to the ground from laughing so hard. My hand is over my chest as I try to stop. She's literally crying from laughing so hard. I'm facing myself to get myself to calm down. We both finally stop laughing. We stare at each other with smiles. I lean in close to her, and she does the same, interlocking our lips in a much-wanted kiss. I grab her hair as I pull her closer to me. Both our eyes are screwed shut. Our tongues start to dance as she grabs my hair pushing my head even closer to hers. I lean even closer, trying to get as close as I can. I'm on my knees, my body hovering over her as I try to get in a better position. I grab under her chin to lift her face closer to mine. 

"Well well well, look who was right all along," We both hear as the door opens. Natasha stood there leaning against the door frame.

"Hey Nat, "I say unsure of what to do.

"How many times did I tell you, both, that you should get over it and ask the other one out?" She asks as Yelena and I both stand up. I look at Yelena, who, in turn, looks at me. We both blush as we walk out of the closet hand in hand and take our seats.

"Who's next?" Tony asks.

"I think it should be Loki," Thor booms. 

"Yeah," Everyone agrees, Loki looked like he was going to kill Thor, but strutted up to the bag and grabbed a trinket.

"What in Odin's beard is this?" Loki asked.

"That's cash," I tell him. Tony's eyes are wide looking like shocked Pikachu. I laughed. 

"Looks like Loki and Tony in the closet," I tell everyone. Everyone cheers.

"Let's go boys," I tell them as I get up to close and lock the door. They both glare at me as I do so. I wave mockingly as I shut the door.