Stack of money

I feel a papery object so I pull it out. I immediately panic on the inside when I see I pulled out a small stack of $100 bills. 

"Oh, sweet, you're with me, Fireball," Tony says while everyone else laughs. 

"Damn," I curse. 

"Ooh, watch your language, Capsicle is here," Tony jokes. 

"Ugh, let's get this over with," I say. 

"Brucie, be a dear and lock us in," Tony says before leading me to the closet and pushing me in slightly. I hear the door lock behind Tony.

My breathing picks up a little in the silence. 

"So, Y/n," Tony starts. 

"Where are you, Tony?" I ask nervously. Tony steps right in front of me, enough to where I can see his face, so close to me I can feel his breath on my neck.

"So, Y/n, I wanted to tell you something," Tony starts again, breath hot on my skin.

"What?" I ask trying to keep my cool, even though I was a blushing mess. 

"I wanted to tell you that, I think your very beautiful, and I think your very smart," Tony says getting even closer to me.

I tense at the closeness of our bodies. Unable to form words I just stay quiet listening to our heavy breathing. 

"And I wanted to say that when you're around I get really nervous," Tony admits while putting his hand under my chin to lift my head to meet his eyes. 

"W-w-why" I manage to stutter out. 

"Because any time I see you. All I can think about is kissing you, and I know that you probably don't feel the same," he admits pulling his hand from my face and stepping back.

It takes a second for his words to register in my head, but as soon as they do I grab his wrist and pull him back in. 

"Well, Tony, you're wrong," I say finally finding some confidence. 

"Huh?" He asks. 

"I said, that you were wrong, I do like you, Tony," I say. He gets even closer to me than before. 

"Please tell me you're not messing with me Y/n?" He says in a low gravelly voice. 

"I'm not," I answer, suddenly his lips are on mine and I pushed against the wall. He's holding my waist rubbing circles into my hips as he kisses me lustfully. I kiss him back with the same amount of passion and lust.

I swipe my tongue against the bottom of his lip and he welcomes it into his mouth. We explore each other's mouths with our tongues and eventually I take all control of the kiss. I roughly grab the back of his head, pulling his hair a little as the kiss deepens. He moans a little at the action. I pull his head back away from mine, so I could meet his eyes. He smirks at the saliva dripping from the corners of both of our mouths.

Unable to hold back any longer I pull him back in. We continue the rough, lustful kiss when he starts kissing down my neck. I let out soft moans as he finds my sweet spot and starts sucking it. My hands fiddled with the hem of Tony's black sabbath t-shirt. He pulls it off and then pulls off my own. He starts kissing me again, fondling my breasts as he did so.

We both hear a knock on the door. 

"Um, your time is up," we hear Bruce say. We quickly put our shirts back on.

"It's fine, you can open the door," I tell Bruce. The door opens as I wipe the drool off the sides of my mouth. We both walk out with ruffled clothes, puffed-up lips, and messy hair. I smile at Tony before I walk back to my seat everyone cheers as they see us. Clint grabs the bag from Tony's hands and grabbed a trinket out of it. Everyone started laughing whenever Tony told Clint who he chose. Everyone busted out laughing when Pietro shyly stood up and walked to the closet with Clint.

After a few more rounds everyone gets up and leaves, bored by the game. I walk over to Tony and I grab him by his shirt collar and pull him close. 

"You wanna finish what we started, Tin man?" I say seductively smirking at him, he was slightly red in the face.

"Oh, do I?" he responds as he pulls me to his bedroom while kissing me deeply.

Edited 2/15/23