Avocado

I reach into Tony's death bag and I pull out an avocado.

"It's an avocado," I say turning it towards the others, laughing.

"Thanks," Shuri and Peter respond laughing with me. I high five Shuri and Peter. Tony just rolls his eyes at us.

"Princess you have been selected," Tony says annoyed by our childishness. I blush hard. Me and Shuri met when I was in Wakanda, she helped create my power dampeners, so that I could control my powers better. I've had the biggest crush on her ever since I watched her prank T'challa with a new suit, that dyed his skin purple for weeks. I follow her into the closet, almost tripping over myself along the way.

"Never thought I'd be in the closet again," Shuri jokes. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"I said I never thought I'd be in the closet again, you know since I'm lesbian," She responded.

"I thought you were Wakandan," I say hiding my newfound excitement at the news.

"So y/n, a little birdie told me that you have a crush on someone," Shuri says sending me into a panic.

"Wha What?" I stutter out.

"According to my sources, you have a big ole crush on Wanda," Shuri says. I burst out into a fit of laughter holding my stomach. 

"What?" Shuri asks.

"No no, never, ew," I say. She lets out an oh.

"Who do you like then?"

"Jared," I answer.

"Oh my god, is he 19 and never learned how to read?" Shuri laughed. I chuckled a bit.

"But seriously, Who?" She asks me.

"In total honesty, you," I say nervously. I watch her face as her eyebrows rise and her jaw drops.

"Me?" She asks, shocked. I  smile nervously.

"Yeah," I say not knowing what she could possibly be thinking. She beams and grabs my hand.

"I like you too, y/n," She says leaning in and kissing me on my cheek. I blush profoundly as a giddy, uncontrollable smile radiates off my face.

"I-Um, wanna go to dinner with me later?" I ask her nervously.

"Of course, and we can get some chicken strips," She tells me as she pulls me into a hug.

"Fuck your chicken strips!" We hear from outside the door. We pull away as the door opens and Peter stands in the doorway. 

"You were eavesdropping the whole time weren't you?" I ask him. He smirks and does Tony's shrug pose. 

"Maybe ," He says we both leave the closet hand in hand.

"Are you dating? Are you dating? Are you dating?" Peter asked persistently. I look at Shuri for the answer, and she nods yes. Peter starts pumping his fist in the air, screeching loudly as he danced around the room. Everyone just laughed as he jumped off the wall in excitement.

"MY OTP IS CANNON!" He screamed out the window. I looked at everyone.

"Did you guys give him drugs or something?" I asked them. They all shrugged.

"Who's next?" Tony asks. Me and Shuri take a seat on the couch as Peter reached in the bag. We beamed at each other as our hands stayed together on my lap and I rested my head against her shoulder.

"I got a Blue lightning bolt?" Peter asked showing everyone the knick-knack he grabbed.

"That's Pietro," I tell everyone, holding back giggles as Peter's face got extremely red. Now he knows how it feels to be put in a tiny closet with his crush.