Bell

I dug around trying to find something small. I wrap my hand around a small circled shaped item. It felt slightly cold and hard, probably metallic. I pulled it out and opened my palm. In my hand was a small bell. I furrow my eyebrows as I grab it with my other hand before ringing it.

"Okay, I'm confused," I say aloud confused. Tony smirked as he raised his brows at me.

"That would be Lady Hawkeye, Hawkette, honestly Kate you should have picked a better hero name," Tony admitted.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" Both Clint and Kate shout offended. I smile at her.

"C'mon hot stuff," I tell Kate flirting with her shamelessly. She blushed as she stood up and started walking to the closet with me. As soon as we got into the closet Tony locked the door.

"So whatcha wanna do?" She asked me awkwardly.

"Whatever you want Kate, anything you want," I tell her with confidence, fake confidence, but confidence nonetheless. She blushed.

"Umm, talk, let's talk," She said quickly, trying her best not to sound panicked.

"Okay Pretty girl, what do you want to talk about?" I ask her.

"Why do you always call me things like hot stuff, pretty girl, and you know flirty names?" Kate asked quickly. I raised my eyebrow at her playfully.

"Because you are cute and I have no problem telling you that you are," I respond my heart totally not doing backflips. She blushed again.

"Why do you always flirt with me though?" She asked. I laugh.

"Because I like you, Kate, romantically," I say making it perfectly clear about my feelings.

"Romantically? Like you like-like me?" She said trying to clear everything up.

"I, Y/n Y/mn Y/ln, am romantically and even sexually,  attracted to Kate Elizabeth Bishop," I shout out loud before turning to look her in the eyes. She laughs awkwardly.

"I like you too," She said shyly. I smile at her.

"Go out with me, we can get some pizza?" I suggest. She laughs scrunching her nose as she did so, very cutely.

"Hell yeah," Kate said stepping closer to me. I laugh.

"Can I kiss you? Wait never mind, too soon," Kate says, then immediately takes it back.

"You can if you want to," I tell her with a smirk. She laughs before she leans in quickly, slightly surprising me by how fast she did so, before pecking me and pulling away quickly. I laugh at her nervousness.

"You don't have to be nervous, Love," I tell her. She blushes again.

"Sorry," She apologizes.

"You don't have to be sorry," I respond.

"Are you gay mother fuckers together yet?" Clint asked as he opened the door. I laughed out loud.

"Um, I uh," Kate looks at me not knowing how to respond.

"Yes, This hot fucking woman is mine," I yell out for everyone to hear. Kate blushes as we walked out of the closet holding hands. 

"Give me my fucking money!" Clint yelled to everyone as he walked into the room.  Everyone groaned as they fished out their wallets. I grabbed the bag and half it out for Clint.

"Here, you choose Clinton," I say to him with a passive-aggressive smile. He reaches in and pulled out a stack of cash. 

"Who the fuck is this?" Clint asked loudly.

"That would be me," Tony said slowly. Clint's eyes widen slowly as he turned to face Tony.

"Into the closet," I tell them. They both start protesting but quickly stop when I summon a fireball.