Eyeball

I reach my hand into the bag and feel around for something good, I feel something round and kinda squishy. I furrow my brows before pulling it out. I look at it weirdly.

"Is this a bouncy ball?" I ask, holding it out to where everyone could see it.

"Yep, Wizard you're up," Tony told him.

"Why the heck am I represented by a bouncy ball?" Stephen asks confused.

"Probably because it's an eyeball," I tell him sarcastically.

"Into the closet!" Tony yelled at us. We both roll our eyes at him before walking into the closet. He locked the door behind us.

"What do you want to do?" Stephen asks me.

"Um, I wouldn't mind making out with you right now," I answer honestly. I was joking, mostly.

"Alright," Stephen says before pulling me close and kissing me on the lips passionately. I'm so shocked I can't move. Before it registers with me, he pulls away to see me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I wasn't expecting that," I answer honestly. Stephen smiled at me mockingly. I pull him back into a kiss, trying to dominate the kiss. I failed miserably, and within seconds, He had me pinned to the wall as we both started kissing each other needingly. My hands were running through his hair and pulling slightly. His hands were on my waist, rubbing circles into my hips. Our tongues danced as we continued to kiss.

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. We had to pull away to catch our breath. We both were breathing heavily. We were still inches from each other, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"That was definitely something," He tells me.

"Hmm," I respond with a smirk.

"How about we get out of here?" He asks me, I raised an eyebrow at him. He does his little magic portal thing that led to the New York sanctum. He walked through before offering me a hand. I took his hand and stepped through the portal. He closed the portal just as Tony walked into the closet.

"Are you kidding me?" I heard Tony yell before the portal closed completely.

"Wanna finish what we started?" Stephen asked me. I leaned closer to him and kissed him once again, he reciprocated it before we were interrupted by a cough. We both turned in the direction of said cough to see wong standing there.

"Next time, portal into your bedroom," Wong told Stephen before walking off. We both blushed.