Chapter 9

Precious one

Oh just in time. I have news to tell you.

Tell me.

I'm dating the real you!

The voice chuckled.

Oh really now?

Yes.

Are you happy?

Very. Even though it still feels like I'm dreaming. I like him so much.

I felt the caress on my cheek again.

You don't know how much that pleases me precious one.

Okay, I need to go to sleep now. He told me he'll take me to school tomorrow. I can't wait to see him. I miss him. How is that possible to ache this much for a person?

I'm sure wherever he is, he aches just as much if not a lot more.

Hope so.

Another caress on the cheek.

Okay, goodnight.

Goodnight precious one. See you in your dreams.

And as he said, I did see him in my dreams.

It was the next day. I was getting ready for school. I was a bundle of nerves really. The handsome man was going be here in about 30 minutes. I don't know how many times I changed my outfit trying to find the perfect one. I was one of those girls now. And the worst part is, it was only today that I realized that my wardrobe was crappy. I had nothing good to wear. I stood in front of the mirror. I wonder what he saw in me. I was plain Jane but the chubby kind. I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. Luckily for me, it was Friday, which meant I was all alone in the house. My family disappeared to god knows where every weekend. At first when it happened, I was hurt of course. But as the years went by, I got used to it. Actually, I was glad for it. I'd rather be alone than be with people who ignored my presence and only talked to me when it suited them.

I made myself lunch and made a quick toast with butter to nibble on as I waited for Zukile. Exactly at 7:30 my phone pinged. It was him saying he's outside. I took a calming breath, which didn't help in calming me at all, grabbed my stuff and got out. He was waiting for me in front of his truck with his hands in his jean pockets. Darn my boyfriend was a hottie. He had on a black denim jacket over a green hoodie sweater and these cool black shredded jeans. I licked my lips nervously as my body got aroused. I heard him growl and I swear I felt the growl all the way down to my private parts. The look on his face right now! It was like he wanted to devour me on spot.
Zukile: "I can smell your want precious one." His voice!
Me: "M-My w-want?"
Zukile: "Yes your want. It's driving me crazy." He sounded angry.
Me: "I-I'm s-sorry." He shook his head as he gritted his teeth. He looked to be struggling for control.
Zukile: "Don't be. I like that you want me baby but I would ask that you tone it down a bit since I know you're not ready to be bent over and claimed for all to see." What? All of a sudden I was having trouble breathing. Yeesh. "Come, let's go." He helped me to get on my side and he went round to his, then we were off.

I don't know if it was me but today we were getting a lot of looks from the other students as the handsome man walked me to my first class. I kept my eyes downcast. Were they wondering what a handsome man like him was doing with a nerdy chubby loser like me? Zukile took my hand in his. I looked up at him in surprise and was struck but how confident and manly he looked. His head was held high. He didn't appear embarrassed to be seen with me.
Zukile: "Remember you're having lunch with me precious one." He reminded me as we stopped outside one of the lecture rooms. I nodded. "Enjoy your classes. I'll come find you, okay?"
Me: "Okay." He gave me an affection pat on the head.
Zukile: "Go in."
Me: "Okay, bye." I gave him a small wave. He smiled.
Zukile: "Later baby." I went in.

I just sat down when I was soon surrounded by three girls. "Are you and Shooter dating?" One of them asked.
Me: "S-Shooter?" The girl rolled her eyes.
Her: "Yes Shooter. That's what people call him because of his position in the basketball team." Zukile plays basketball? "So are you guys dating or what? Because rumor has it that he doesn't date and has rejected tons of girls trying to get on his dick." 6 curious and impatient eyes were on me waiting for me to answer. But I was still trying to digest all this information I received about Zukile. "So?" Before I could say anything, another girl cut in. "Come on let's go. We'll be late for our class. I'm sure they're not dating because if they were she would've said something already." They nodded amongst each other and left.