Chapter 86

Now the week had gone past and it was time to let my wolf out. I was super super excited and super super scared. Oh my god! This day has finally come!

Zukile: "Stand here baby." He moved me with my shoulders to where he wanted me.

We were out but deep deep deep inside the woods. For my first time I only wanted to be only the two of us.

Me: "Okay okay so how do I do this? Do I just stand and wait for her to come out?"

He laughed.

Zukile: "No baby. You need to call her out."

Me: "Call her out? How do I do that?"

Zukile: "Close your eyes first." I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and closed my eyes. "That's good. Now imagine yourself changing into a wolf and just call her out." Gosh! I can't believe this. I was really going to change. I suddenly squealed as I jumped up and down in glee. "Precious one."

Me: "I know I know. I'll be serious." I said stopping. I took another breath. "It's just that I'm so excited, you know? And I can't believe it at the same time."

He chuckled.

Zukile: "I know."

Me: "Will it hurt?"

Zukile: "The first time always does but I'll be here with you through it all." I smiled and blew out a breath. It was time. I couldn't hold it off any longer.

I closed my eyes and as Zuki said, I pictured myself changing into a wolf while calling out to her in my head. I was beginning to worry that I was doing it all wrong when I started to feel something happening. I suddenly fell to my knees as pain shot through me. It was like my bones were breaking. Lord! This werewolf thing was no joke. It went on for what felt like forever, with my mate right there with me giving me strength, when suddenly the pain was gone. I looked down and was met with paws. They were white. I blinked not believing it. Oh my god! Oh my god! I did it! I really did it! I changed into wolf form and my wolf was white. How cool!

It was hard describing it but I felt different. Everything felt different. I was stronger and more connected to earth and everything in it. I could hear everything and smell everything. And the bond between me and my mate was stronger than ever. I could feel him more. It was like I was in him and he was in me. We were truly one. His breathing matched mine and I his. Zukile run his muzzle all over me in affection. He was also in wolf form.

You're absolutely beautiful mate

You too

I don't know how long I've waited and longed for this day to come

I know. Now we finally have it

Yes. For eternity

We did what I have dreamed of one too many times. We walked alongside together. We ran to see who was the fastest. He was, of course. He chased me. I chased him. He bit me. I bit him. He tackled me to the ground. I also tried to do the same. We even went on our first hunt together. It was hard at first but once I got the hang of it, it was fun. All in all I was in absolute bliss.

I was a werewolf!