Chapter 23

I was writhing now on the bed. I had even kicked off the blanket that had been covering me. My fingers were there inside my panties. I was strumming myself trying to relieve the pressure but instead it seemed I was making it worse. I didn't know what I was doing and I couldn't control myself. I was completely and utterly consumed by this fire within me.

S-Stop this please. This is too much.

No need to be afraid precious one. You're in heat.

In heat?

Yes. Your body is ready for mating.

It hurts.

I know baby. I'm nearly there. Wait for me. I will relieve you.

How?

By claiming you.

I don't understand.

I know and I'm sorry precious one. I thought we had time before this happened so I could explain some things to you. But the fates have other plans it seems. 

Just come quickly.

I'm here baby.

Just then Zukile was there already naked. His eyes were glowing in pure lust. He grabbed and kissed me. Then he was ripping my clothes off me. Yes ripping. Everywhere he touched me, it burned. He took my breast into his mouth and bit my nipple hard making me scream in pain and pleasure.
Zukile: "I'm sorry precious one, I can't wait. I need to take you now." His voice didn't sound like his at all. It was harsh and rough. He suddenly turned me to my hands and knees. He bent me over and then he was inside me fucking me. He didn't even give me time to adjust to his size, not like I needed to since he fit like a glove like I was made for him. This was not making love. No. This was animalistic mating. It was savage, ruthless and whole lot dirty. The only sounds that could be heard were the slapping of our flesh as we came together, his growls, my moans and cries.  I felt a wave coming and when it came it went on and on. I felt him get bigger inside me and he roared as his nails dug into my waist. I don't how but when I felt his teeth against my neck I knew what was coming even before he did it. I was even craving it. Something told me all of this was right. I turned my head offering my neck to him. His teeth sunk in as his movements became more animalistic than before. I cried out with tears rolling down my face because I was coming again. The pain and pleasure was all just too much. His warm release filled me up and settled in my womb. Then he began to lick his mark sealing our bond in place. I gasped and shivered. "Mate. Mine." He declared growling as he patted my sensitive vagina possessively.