Chapter 29

Me: "Thank you."

Zukile: "Don't thank me baby. It's what I ought to do and more." I put my head on his shoulder breathing in his lovely scent.

Me: "So how strong are you?" I asked after a while.

Zukile: "Very strong."

Me: "Yeah?"

Zukile: "Yeah."

Me: "Good." I felt him smile.

Zukile: "Precious one you need to know that I'm the only one who has 4 of the 5 abilities. This fact is only known by family, a few members of my pack and now you."

Me: "Oh. Why?"

Zukile: "Because already people are wary and scared of how strong my family is so just imagine what will happen if they really knew about my abilities."

Me: "They would give you trouble?"

Zukile: "Tons. More than they already do."

Me: "They give you trouble?" I asked worried.

Zukile: "Don't worry baby. It's nothing I can't handle but it is annoying." He sighed. "Now that I have you, I need to be more careful because I know some fuckers will try to get to me through you which would be a big mistake on their part."

Me: "Like those witches and vampires did when they kidnapped me?" He growled dangerously.

Zukile: "Don't remind me mate."

Me: "I still can't shake the feeling that I know who those vampires were." He didn't say anything. "Which is crazy right? I mean how would I know any vampires."

Zukile: "Don't think about it."

Me: "It's hard not to. They said a lot of things that are still confusing to me."

Zukile: "Like what?"

Me: "Something about a prophecy. That they had to find a way to stop it and the only way is by getting rid of our bond since they can't kill me."

Zukile: "What? They said that?" I nodded.

Me: "I was in and out of consciousness but I clearly remember them saying that."

Zukile: "What the fuck?"

Me: "A-Are they dead?"

Zukile: "Not all of them which is good thing now since I'll have to ask them when I pay them a visit later about this prophecy shit." I rubbed his chest to calm him since I could feel how amped up he was becoming. He sighed tension leaving his body. He tightened his hold around me and nuzzled my head breathing me in.

Me: "What is the 5th ability?"

Zukile: "It's the ability to see or predict the future. We call the people who have this the soothsayers even though there hasn't been anyone who has had this ability."

Me: "Like ever?"

Zukile: "No, there used to be soothsayers long time ago but they were all killed because many said that they brought about bad omen."

Me: "Wow. Really?"

Zukile: "Yes."

Me: "But why? Were their predictions ever wrong?"

Zukile: "No, they were always right."

Me: "Then why kill them?" He sighed shrugging.

Zukile: "Some people are just not comfortable with knowing the future especially if the future puts them in a disadvantage." 

Me: "Well that's just stupid especially if the predictions end up coming true anyway. So killing them wouldn't change anything."

Zukile: "I agree with you baby. It's just politics and stupidity."

Me: "So we're mates." I said after a short while.

Zukile: "Yes we are." He said possessively. My body shivered.

Me: "C-Can I see your wolf?" He pulled back to look at me. He was surprised but also his eyes were alight with pleasure and heat. He liked that I wanted to see his wolf. A hell lot.

Zukile: "Really?" I nodded. "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yes." His eyes glowed. He held
me by the back of my head and nuzzled my neck. He swiped his tongue over his mark and I moaned as my vagina throbbed.

Zukile: "My mate." He growled. He stood up and backed away. "Are you ready mate?" I nodded even though I wasn't. "This time, try not to run away okay?" Then he smiled devilishly. "On second thoughts you running away wouldn't be such a bad idea. Thinking about hunting you down gives me a certain thrill." Gosh!

Me: "J-Just transform already." He chuckled.

Zukile: "I don't transform baby."

Me: "Just do whatever. Now." His eyes flashed.

Zukile: "Don't order me around mate. I'll let it slide only this once." And then he shifted. Even after just seeing it with my very own eyes I wouldn't be able to tell you how he changed. It was so fast. It was like I blinked and my boyfriend was suddenly a wolf. And damn was he humongous and marvelous one.