Chapter 85

Later that day...

Tina: "I'm so sorry My Queen." She fell to her knees crying.

Me: "Hey hey hey. Tina what's wrong?" I asked alarmed as I tried to get her to stand up.

Tina: "Tina was no help to you when you were sick." Oh that. I smiled.

Me: "Tina it's fine-."

Tina: "No My Queen it's not. I should've called the healer but because I was so panicked and scared I didn't think. I'm so stupid. So stupid." She cried hitting her head.

Me: "Hey hey stop that." I said taking ahold of her hands. "It's really okay Tina. Everything turned out fine. Am I not okay now?" She shook her head.

Tina: "No My Queen I deserved to be punished. Please punish me." This girl.

Me: "Get up first."

Tina: "But-."

Me: "I am your Queen, am I not?"

Tina: "Yes My Queen."

Me: "Now listen to me and get up." She did, and I pulled her down to sit next to me. "First of all, anybody would've made the same mistake especially in that given situation so don't blame yourself."

Tina: "But My Queen-."

Me: "Listen to me." I said giving her hands a gentle pat.

Tina: "Yes My Queen." She said softly sniffing.

Me: "You are not to blame. Your Alpha and I don't blame you." Okay maybe Zukile did blame her little but Zukile was Zukile. He's impossible when it comes to me. "As I've said, anybody would've made the same mistake. So don't be hard on yourself. I'm fine. Everything is fine. And you now know what to do for next time, don't you?"

Tina: "Yes My Queen." I smiled.

Me: "You see? It's okay. Stop crying." I said wiping away some of her tears.

Tina: "My Queen!" She cried some more. I laughed as I hugged patting her back. Even though this Tina of mine was the same age as me, she was a baby.

So the excruciating burning, sweating and shivering really went on for a whole week. When it happened I was in living hell. Thank God for Nomvula Mama. If she wasn't there I really don't know how I would've coped. It was so bad that she had to come ease my pain 3 or even up to 5 times in a day. I wasn't even able to attend classes. How could I? The pack members were so nice and sweet though. Everyday they came by to give me gifts and food. Even though they were met with their moody Alpha, they still came with smiles. My mate hasn't been doing okay which was understandable because when I'm in pain, he's also in pain. And the handsome men didn't like feeling useless so every now and again I had to assure him that having him was enough.