Chapter 30

My boyfriend was really a werewolf. Seeing was really believing. Him shifting in front of me confirmed that the supernatural world really existed, and that everything he had told me was the truth. He was an Alpha and I was his Luna. Even though this wasn't the first time coming face to face with the wolf him and even though I knew that he would never hurt me, it was just all so surreal. I mean, it was a wolf for goodness sake! So when he started coming towards me, my whole being just froze up. Like literally. I don't even think I was breathing. Really Zenande, stop being dramatic. Before I could reply with a comeback to my brain something amazing happened. I felt him brush against my mind gently and lovingly and calmness like I've never felt before washed down on me. Wow. He was now face to face with me. I told you he was humongous. I stared into his deep charcoal eyes and I had an urge to touch him. My palms were itching me to. Oh well, he is my mate after all so what the heck. I reached out my hand and tentatively brushed his fur. It was softer than it looked. He released a whine and brushed his muzzle against my cheek. I smiled relaxing and sunk my fingers deep into his fur.
Me: "You know, now that I know you won't eat me, you look kind of cute."

Cute?

Yes

He snorted unhappily.

I'm not cute

I giggled.

Yes you are

Do you want me to show you my teeth?

Even if you show them to me, I know you won't bite me.

Is that so?

Yes

Wrong. Biting is what I do mate, especially when it comes to you.

To prove what he just said, he nipped me with his teeth on my neck.

Hey!

He nipped me again and licked me. I gasped as my body shivered.

You like it when I bite you mate?

His voice was filled with humor and should I say desire? Damn him.

Shut up!

He released a sound that sounded like a laugh which was crazy because wolves don't laugh. He's a werewolf Zenande so maybe it's different for them. Oh yeah. He snorted and ran his muzzle against my neck in a loving way.

My mate is cute

I love it when he calls me his mate. He brushed his mind against mine.

Mate. Mine. For eternity.

He growled possessively.

Yikes! So intense.

So do you fully accept me as your mate, your Alpha, your everything now Precious one?

I bit my lip nervously. In my heart I knew the answer to his question but I don't know, I was still scared that all of this was happening too fast and also that it was too good to be true. That maybe one day he will wake up and realize that he made a mistake and leave me.

Never Precious one. That will never happen.

I could feel the truth in his words and I could also read his mind and heart. They were wide open for me to see that I was his world and that he would live and die for me. Then why was I hesitating? I don't know. Throughout my 18 years of living, I've never had anything good that was mine and mine alone. I've never dreamt or even hoped that in the future I would end up having it but here was Zukile, my very own mate. I know that with him I will never want for anything. He treats me really good already and makes me happy. Honestly he's everything and more. I love him. Oh my god, I love him!

Me: "I-I love you." I confessed softly with tears in my eyes. All of a sudden he shifted back to his human form and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

The look in his eyes!

Zukile: "Even though I knew already but hearing you say it to me for the first time is..." He trailed off shaking his head. "Fuck Precious one, you turn me upside down baby." His voice hoarse, he grabbed me by the back of my neck and put his head against mine with his eyes closed like he was having a silent prayer. My man was sexy. Sheesh. He then pulled back a little and looked me straight in the eyes. "Tell me what I want to hear." He demanded. And he was  also super intense. Woah. I swallowed. Okay, here goes nothing. Be brave Zenande and tell him.
Me: "I-I love you and want all of this...all of you...with all my heart." He released a growl, took off my glasses then he kissed me. No. More like he devoured me. I loved Zukile's kisses. When he kissed me, he kissed me with his whole being. He gave me his all so I gave him mine and in return, it was magical.

After what felt like a blissful century, he broke the kiss. We were both breathing heavily. Well, it was mostly me than him. Damn.
Zukile: "Let's go and formally introduce you to the pack."