022

KAMIKO HEARD THE screams of dozens of people but she couldn't find her voice to scream.

"We're falling!"

"The building!"

She opened her eyes and saw dozens of students and teachers plummeting. The sight made her dizzy and want to closer her eyes again but she forced herself to look down.

The ground was rushing up quickly. Too quickly.

There was no time to do anything.

Her body hit the ground with harsh impact, forcing all the air out of her lungs. Hundreds of pieces of debris seemed to float around her and the dust cloud seemed to get darker by the second.

Everything is...still.

Her eyes fluttered to a close and she succumbed to the darkness.

When she opened her eyes again, everything was a blurry mess. She was looking at a crumbling, chunky ceiling.

What happened? she thought, confused.

Then she remembered; the blast, the cracks, the fall, and then...silence.

But there wasn't silence anymore. In fact, there was a lot of screaming, crying, and whispering.

What's happening?

"Ugh," she groaned as she tried to get up. Her head throbbed, her neck hurt, and her body ached. Everything felt cold, a constant cold feeling.

Suddenly, she froze.

No, she wasn't looking at any ceiling; she was staring at the floor, sitting up hunched over instead of her back. She recognized a familiar dainty hand with pink nail polish on it and black cat designs. They were Azuma-san's hands...and they were trembling.

Kamiko took advantage that her hair was covering her face and looked up. Between the curtains of her overgrown bangs, she saw that there was a tall and bulky man wearing all black holding out an arm at the group of conscious students and staff. His other arm held a metal container close to his mouth.

Wh-Why is he pointing that at them?! And what is the container for?

She also saw a muscular man, wearing all gray, walking around like he owned the place. Kamiko quickly deduced that he was the leader of whatever was going on here.

"So these are all the people with blue hair?" he asked.

Kamiko stopped moving.

"Yes, sir!" another male voice responded eagerly. Kamiko saw a lanky, skinny man wearing simple brown sweats scurry up next to the silver-dressed man.

Second in charge? The minion? The servant-assistant?

"Perfect," the first voice replied. "Now all we have to do is pry their eyes out until we find the golden-yellow ones."

They're looking for someone? Kamiko thought. Blue hair and golden-yellow eyes? But that sounds like-

Her heart felt like it stopped beating.

Me.

"Oh! And then what will we do?"

"We will teach them a lesson!" the first voice yelled out aggressively. "We will never forgive the downfall of our boss; Tentacle!"

Who the frick is Tentacle- Kamiko stopped. Oh shit is it that villain I fought? The one that attacked Ibara? 

But he's in prison! Kamiko thought, looking discretely to the side and seeing that other students and staff with blue hair were lined up on either side of her. They were conscious and shaking like leaves in the winter wind.