019ˢ⁻¹

"MY FOOD!" KAMIKO shrieked at Dark Shadow dragged her out of the cafeteria like a baby.

"It's an emergency!" Jiro cried out, exasperated.

"What don't you understand?" Tokoyami asked as he ran, frowning that he had to carry Kamiko's weight.

Kamiko crossed her arms, turning to look at him. "It's not like it's the-"

Suddenly, she saw Iida float.

"Is that Iida?" she asked, pointing at the floating student.

Iida's calf engines went off and he began to spin in circles and slam into the wall above the exit site. His legs shook uncontrollably as he grabbed the blue pipe above for dear life.

"Everyone, everything's fine!" Iida yelled. "It's just the media! There's nothing to panic about. Everything's fine!"

Told you guys! Kamiko thought, beginning to fume.

"This is U.A." Iida continued, smiling. "Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best."

The atmosphere calmed down. Everyone cheered when the police arrived to escort the media and the press away from the premises.

Kamiko turned to look at Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. Her arms were crossed and her face was set into a dark glare.

"Take me back to my food."

*TIMESKIP - THE NEXT DAY*

Back at Class 1-A. 

"Come on, class rep," Yaoyorozu said, nudging Midoriya. "Start."

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were standing in front of the classroom. And poor Yaoyorozu was having to deal with a shaking Midoriya.

Midoriya swallowed nervously. "N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers..."

Oh, right, Kamiko thought. I forgot about that.

Just like her parents somehow forgot to mention the destruction of the wall at U.A. Or even ask if she was okay.

What was I even hoping for? This is fine.

"But first," Midoriya said. "Can I say something?"

Kamiko looked at Midoriya expectantly. What was he going to say? That he had to go to the bathroom to barf because of his nervousness?

"I think...that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all!" Midoriya said, shocking the classroom. "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it."

"Seeing how Midoriya said it then..." Kamiko raised her hand. "I second that!"

Iida looked at her in shock. "Gushiken...?"

"I'm good with that, too," Kirishima said. "Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria yesterday."

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Kaminari said, and lots nodded in agreement.

"You're wasting time," Mr. Aizawa interrupted them from his sleeping bag, making Midoriya flinch. "I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it."

Iida stood up from his seat, standing up straight and proud like a leader should be.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped," he said, glasses glinting and raised his hand. "From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative."