021ˢ⁻¹

"TODAY'S SPECIAL...VILLAINS!"

Kamiko cackled like a villain, her eyes wide like a lunatic's. For a second, it was impossible to tell who were the real villains.

But when she saw another group of villains rushing toward her, she turned around, grabbed Ojiro's sleeve, and ran as fast as she could.

Ojiro spluttered. "But you just-"

"I can talk the talk," Kamiko said as they turned a corner. "But I sure can't beat that many villains!"

This way, I can get us away from the large fire and its smoke, she thought. If we fight there, we don't stand a chance with the smoke inhalation. We don't have masks like those stupid villains.

"Yeah, and you've made them angry now!" Ojiro yelled. "What do we do now?"

"Well, you're wearing a gi..." Kamiko said. "How good are you at hand-to-hand combat?"

"Well," Ojiro grinned. "I'm wearing a gi. It's my main fighting style."

"Perfect then," Kamiko said, and noticed they were nearing t-junction. "Let's split up and take them on in separate groups."

"Hit and run?"

"Hit and run!" Kamiko grinned, nodding. "Let's show them what heroes are like!"

"Let's do it!" Ojiro said as they came to the t-junction.

Kamiko took a sharp right, sprinting down the street. "Ahaha! Come and catch me, my precious meat!" she yelled at the villains behind her.

"You're dead, little hero!"

"It's because I'm fat, isn't it?"

Shit, Kamiko thought. "NOPE! BODY POSITIVITY, MY DUDE! SO LONG AS YOU'RE HEALTHY!"

"Eradicate the evil heroes!"

"Let's kill her!"

"Death by slicing!"

She ran through buildings on fire, glad the fire provided light to see. She made another turn and turned around to face the villains. They sprinted toward her. She pressed the '' button on her katana.

"Bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes! The Chicken-Rice Demon is back!" she yelled, raising her sword. "Ice Blade!"

She scraped the sword on the ground. Ice began to spread from the blade, to the ground, to the villains. She swooped the blade upward, and spikes of ice spread, trapping the villains.

Thanks for that, Todoroki, she thought sarcastically. She pressed the button '' again, and the ice disappeared from the blade, turning it into a normal katana.

"You guys are threatening to kill me," she noted, raising an eyebrow.

She ran her finger across the shiny blade, turning the parts she touched smudgy. She stared at her reflection on the blade.

"Have any of you been faced with death before, though?"

She saw one of the villains struggling to get up. The villainess didn't get stuck in between the spikes. Kamiko slowly began to walk toward her, careful so as to not slip on the ice.

"Actually, death isn't something you should fear," she said, a dullness in her eyes. "Dying is what's painful. Especially if someone is controlling how they want you to lose your life."

She stopped in front of the villainess, who was struggling to grab her dagger with her broken arm. Kamiko kicked it away, and the villainess looked at her.