015ˢ⁻¹

"OKAY, THIRD MATCH!" All Might yelled into the microphone.

They had spent the past five minutes setting up. Yaoyorozu and Mineta were probably setting up for the hero team. Kamiko and Ashido had gone over everything they could possibly think of during the battle.

*FLASHBACK*

"What's your quirk, Ashido-san?" Kamiko asked.

"Acid!" Ashido-san said. "I can produce acid from my body. It burns through everything! You?"

"Katana," Kamiko said. "Uh, basically I can make the blade be made out of materials I've touched. Water, ice, fire-"

"You've touched fire?!"

"I burn for it," Kamiko joked and Ashido laughed.

Ashido stopped laughing and frowned. "What are we gonna do? Yaoyorozu's quirk is amazing!"

"Hmm," Kamiko thought for a moment. "She'll probably barricade the entrance. She can make things out of the lipids in her body, right? So she's probably making weapons or traps to stop our entry to get the weapon."

"We can't beat that!"

"Well, maybe we can."

"What do you mean?"

"She probably needs time to make things," Kamiko thought. "Theoretically speaking, if we keep her busy, she probably won't have time to make anything."

"Oh! Basically we have to keep fighting her!" Ashido said.

"Are you good at fighting?"

"Yep! I'm really agile 'cause I dance!" Ashido said excitedly. "And I throw a mean punch!"

"Perfect!" Kamiko said. "That way, we can split up!"

"Split up?!"

"Yeah," Kamiko said, lowering her voice. "If they're smart, they'll barricade themselves inside so we can't get in."

"That's what they're probably gonna do."

"But," Kamiko said, a dark smile appearing on her face. "If Yaoyorozu has fallen for my trap, she'll come looking for trouble."

"So you didn't mean what you said?"

"A bit, but I won't be bitter about it," Kamiko grinned. "That's okay, though. Worst case scenario, I can just pull a Todoroki."

"You'll freeze the whole building?"

Kamiko nodded. "If I overexert myself enough, it's possible. That, or I can electrocute them but that might not be good in this scenario."

"You are scary, Gushiken."

"Hopefully scary enough to win, right?"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Heroes forever?" Kamiko asked, putting both of her fists up.

Ashido smiled, lifting up her own fist. "Heroes forever!"

"Ready?" All Might's voice asked through the radio.

"Ready!"

Get 'em good, Kamiko, she thought, clenching her fists tightly.

All Might grinned and yelled into the microphone.

"Team C vs. Team E! Battle Trial...Start!"

"Ashiken, fighting!" Kamiko whispered with Ashido and they entered inside.