022ˢ⁻¹

"GET 'EM GOOD!"

Kamiko laughed, jumping off of Tentacle. She felt like a failure with the way these four villains were only able to stay in prison for a year, maybe less.

"Ceramic!" she heard Ferrous yell.

"Yes, sir!" Ceramic responded, touching the ground. "Floor Wave!"

A wave the height of Kamiko rushed toward her at an unnatural speed. But unlike a year ago, Kamiko was ready. She'd experimented with her sword, and she was fortunate enough to know her enemy.

She pressed the '' button on her katana. She raised the katana.

With a yell, she swung. The tip of the katana struck the incoming wave. The wave came to a halt. Cracks appeared on the frozen concrete wave.

She managed to cover her face with her arms just as the wave burst into large chunks. The sudden halt of the wave produced a large burst of air.

The burst of air was like an explosion, hitting both Kamiko and her enemies. She felt the burst of air slam into her. It was a miracle her bones didn't snap right then and there.

I have to...Kamiko thought, grunting.

She struggled to open her eyes. She felt the buttons on her katana, until she felt one shaped 'ᚨ'. It represented order, sound, speech, language, among other things. But most importantly, it represented breath.

...press the button!

She slammed her finger down on the button. "Air Blade!"

She brought the blade down from ceiling to floor, as hard as she could. Her Air Blade sliced the burst of air in half.

And while the air burst was channeled to the sides, Ceramic took a direct hit from her Air Blade. He tumbled backward, until he came to a stop and didn't move.

2 down, 2 to go!

Ferrous lunged at her. Kamiko leaped backward, swinging the katana and clashing with Ferrous's metal glove. She gritted her teeth, annoyed that it didn't do much but cause a screeching sound.

Ferrous smirked, gripping the trembling blade. "It's over for you, little girl," he said, raising his other hand.

"Don't steal my line." Her hand moved to press the '' button on her katana. "Don't forget that I'm the one that sent you flying with a lightning blast."

She grinned. "It's over for you, little fucking-annoying-how-the-hell-are-you-alive-after-that-lightning-canon-blast-a-year-ago boy~"

She pressed the button. "Let go of the katana. It's mine."

A current of electricity ran through Ferrous. He let out a yell and fell to the ground, writhing.

Three down.

Kamiko would've laughed at the unconscious state of the villains, just to taunt any others watching. But Resonance attacked her immediately after.

She felt an invisible force slam into her ankles, knocking her off her feet. She hit the ground painfully, nearly hitting her head. Her vision went blurry. She heard the villain yell loudly.

When her eyes refocused, she saw Resonance above her. He wound his fist back and punched the air.

Kamiko's eyes went wide. "OIOIAYAYAYA-"

She rolled away just as the impact of Resonance's yell hit the spot where she was. The impact lifted her up in the air. She hit the ground with her hands, managing to stand up just as Resonance yelled again.