024

KAMIKO WAS EMPTY.

She thought of the villains attacking the school, her classmates screaming, her friends' terrified faces, and the team of heroes that were passed out because of her.

She thought nothing of it.

It was a method that allowed her to use her quirk safely. Although it seemed villainous to be emotionless and empty to everything, it seemed to fit her considering that she's the product of two vicious villains (but awesome parents).

"Look at her!" Ceramic said. "Boss, she's scared!"

Ferrous smirked. "Anyone would be scared after facing me-"

Kamiko's lips trembled into a smile and eventually parted out to let out laughter. She held onto her stomach, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Scared? Puh-leez," Kamiko said smugly. "Both of you have very mediocre quirks."

"I know what your quirk is," she continued, pointing at Ferrous. "Let me guess, you can, sort of, squish metals together, right?"

Ferrous shook his head, stretching his hand out and letting the katana twirl in circles around what appeared to be the palm of his hand. Ceramic scrambled out of the way, hiding behind Resonance.

"I can manipulate any metal," he said with a smirk. "I have absolute power here. I can destroy those metal tiles and make this building drop, I have control over your katana, and I have control over these heroes!"

He let out an insane laugh until the katana suddenly went flying in the air.

"Wha-"

The katana spun around and around as it flew in the air, its hilt landing perfectly on someone's palms, fingers curling around the hilt.

"You can't have control over my quirk," Kamiko answered. "But wanna know something? You three are really up yourselves."

"What did she say, boss?" Ceramic asked, frowning in confusion. "Was that Korean?"

English, Kamiko answered in her head, deadpanning.

"I have no idea, it sounded strange," Ferrous frowned before looking back to the girl with white paint coating her hair. "Hey, what-"

"Where did she go, boss?" Ceramic asked, jumping in surprise.

"She's gone," Resonance muttered.

They're definitely that tentacle villain's followers, Kamiko thought as she crept up behind them on the stage. Before she had a chance to hesitate, she broke into a sprint and leaped off, her katana raised.

They have short attention spans!

Resonance noticed first, yelling out "Impact!" and punching the air. 

Kamiko's lunch came out of her mouth when the concentrated noise slammed her stomach. She was blown back by the force and crashed into wooden boards propped up on the stage. Various materials used for the stage's reconstruction fell as she crumpled to the floor.

He smirked, "Got you."

Kamiko gritted her teeth, clutching her katana with one hand and her stomach with the other. Her body trembled in agony from so many injuries. Was that sweat or blood on her face? Bruises covered her arms and legs and her school uniform was beyond repair.

But then she swallowed and put her katana aside.

She was extremely weak; for every attack came three back toward her. Because she had used many kinds of blades, she only had about ten seconds left for her Ice Blade and Lightning Blade.