Seulgi x Reader

3rd Person PoV

Your girlfriend, Kang Seulgi just came home from outstation from Slovenia with her members as they were having fun for their holidays there.

As soon as their manager dropped her in front of the apartment, she went straight to yours as she can't wait to see her lover.

"Surprise!" You screamed happily while holding a cake with 'Welcome Back' written on the cake when Seulgi opened your apartment's door.

"Oh my God, Y/N!" She ran instantly, wanted to hug you, but you stopped her from doing that.

"I have cake on my hand, Seulgi," You reminded her.

"Then, put it away! It is going to ruin my lovey dovey time with you now," She pouted.

Cute.

She extended her hands, trying to put the cake away from you, so she could hug you but again, you stopped her.

"Uh Uh, Blow the candle first baby,"

"Fine!" She whined.

She quickly blowed the candle and looked at you with both of her hands on her waist.

"Can I hug you now?"

"Wait a minute," You put the cake on the table beside you and opened your arms widely.

"Now you can,"

"I MISS YOU," She ran onto your arms, returning the hug while kissing your nose, your forehead, you cheeks except for one place where you needed the most.

"Earn for it Y/N," She smirks.

"Seriously?" You groaned and pulled her closer and tightened your hugs around her, so she could not run away.

"Not fair!"

"Sometimes baby girl, You just need to cheat to get what you want,"

============ΦΦΦΦΦ=============