Irene x Reader

Req : No

================================

"Baaaaaby, I'm home," You called your girlfriend but she didn't answer and was nowhere to be found.

"Jooohyuuuuuun, Whereeee areee youuhhh?" You kept calling her and went upstairs to your shared bedroom.

Once you opened the door, you were shocked to see Irene on the bed. She was sitting on the bed with leg crossed, and you looked up and down at her.You gulped your saliva as you could see her white thigh welcoming you.

"Ugh.. H-i babe," You said.

Damn. Why did I stuttering. You thought while slapping yourself in your mind 😜

"Hi baby.Why are you standing there? Come here," Irene said seductively while looking at you.

Being an obedient kid, you slowly walked towards her with heart beating fast as if it was going to pop out from your body.

Irene rolled her eyes as she looked you walking too late to the bed.She stood up and pulled you down to the bed with her on top of you.

"You have been ignoring me for few weeks already Y/N. And It's all because of your study," Joohyun whispered in your ears and bit your earlobe.

You moaned when Irene's hand roamed over to your body; your chest and your stomach.She smirked before going to your mouth and leaned closer to kiss you.

You lightly squeezed her ass and she let out a soft moan while looking at you.

Irene broke the kiss and you could see lust written all over in her eyes.

"You, in a very very big trouble tonight," She licked her lips.

Little did you know, her sexy mommy kink came out that night. 😉

*Imagine the rest by yourself 😘

================================

Yo !

I am baaaack!! 😂

Soooo, I hope you enjoy the chap? 😏

Anywaay, Im gonna start do the req since my exam already done 😋

Then, until the next chap 😇

Byebyeeee 🤗