Irene x (B) Reader

Req : No

I realised that I had been unfair to my male readers, so here's one for ya. 😂

================================

3rd Person PoV

You were at RV dorms as they invited you to visit them.All of you were having so much talking this and that, when suddenly Joy speak out something.

"Guys! How about we play truth or dare?" She suggested while looking at all of you.

"OMG, YES! Let me grab something from the kitchen," Wendy said and walked away into the kitchen.She took something and brought it to the living room.

Irene, Yeri, Seulgi and You were shocked when you realised that she brought Soju to the living room.

"Since when we have that?" Seulgi pointed at the soju as she was confused to see the drink.

"Hush unnie!" Yeri said.Ohh, now obviously she was the one who bought it.You accidently chuckled out loud which made Yeri glared at you.

"You are getting wild Yerim," Irene said loudly and smirked which made Yeri looked down, blushing.

=timeskip=

5 rounds of playing the game, no one chose the dare because they were so scared that it was going to be hard.

"OMG ! JAEBAAL . Someone choose the dare please,Why are you guys so scared to choose it?" Joy said frustatedly and you look at her, smirking. Joy who saw that,quickly looked at you as she questioned you why are you smirking.

"You talk like you have the balls to choose the dare, Sooyoung," You said which made others laughed.

"SHUT UP OPPA!" Joy blushed.

They spinned the bottle again after and it stopped at you.They looked at you as Wendy asked you to choose between truth or dare.

"Fine. I'll choose dare.Besides, your dare is actually not challenging and noob though," You teased them and they whined.You looked at them as they whispered at one another, but not including Irene in it.They suddenly smirked as they looked at you and Irene.

Gosh, What are this kid thinking? You thought.

"Oppa, since you say our dare is no fun, So we give you the fun one," Yeri said while wiggled her eyebrows.You gulped your saliva as you were worried about the dare.

"Make out Irene unnie for 1 minute," Wendy said loudly.As Irene heard that,she quickly widened her eyes and wanted to protest but you quickly cut her off.

"Fi-Fine," You stuttered and what you said made Irene turned to look at you with a shocked face.She sighed as she knew that you were not someone who backed up on a dare just like her.

So, Irene turned her body towards you while waiting for you to come closer to her.

You breathe out before moving your body closer to her.Closing your eyes, you leaned in.Irene was tensed at first, but then relaxed as you were started to move your lips slowly and gentle on her lips.

The soft kisses, suddenly turned into rough one.Both of you were fighting to dominate the kiss when you asked permission to insert you tounge inside hers.She moaned in the kiss, and moved to sit on your lap.She pulled your hair and you hold her waist when suddenly...

"1 MINUTE IS OVER!!" Joy shouted

You bit her bottom lips before break the kiss.You looked at Irene who were seating on your lap and quickly blushed.

"Do it again Y/N Oppa," Irene said with a low voice and looked at you seductively while ignoring the girls who were watching you guys.

"Buu-" You were cut off when suddenly Irene lips was on yours again.

"Impatient," You smiled between the kiss and replied to her back.

The girls saw that and they realised it was the time to leave both of you alone in the living room.

*imagine the rest by yourself 😜*

!=====================!

LOLOL 😏

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😜

Then, Till next time 😄

Byebyeee 🤗