Wendy x Reader

Req : No

P/s : Imma gonna start to do the req after Joy's chapter 😉
================================

3rd Person PoV

"Wendy," You called her,turning your body around to face her while sitting on the couch. (Idk I just love sofa😜)

"What is is Y/N?" Wendy hummed and replied to you, looking at her phone.

"By any chance," You stopped which made Wendy looked at you weirdly.

"Yes?" Wendy waited for you to continue.But you when you looked at her face, it was funny, so you decided to tease her.

"By aaaany chance," You said again

"Yeeeesssss?" Wendy getting closer to you as she was getting curious now.

"By aaaaaany chanceeeee," You holded your laughter and said it again.

"Y/N ! COME ON," Wendy slapped your right arms which make you let out laugh.Wendy pouted as she knew you were playing and teasing her.

"Ok AHAHAHAHAH O-ok I'm sorry Whooooooo," You took a deep breathe,trying to calm yourself.

"By any chance do you want to go out with me tomorrow?" You curled your lips up as you continue you words.

"I want too, but you know I have busy schedule tomorrow for my comeback," Wendy replied sadly as she pouted.

"Oh, nevermind then," You said and walked away from the living room.

"Y/N , where are you going?" She sighed while looking at you.

"Sleep," You replied shortly and went to your bedroom.

=timeskip=

You were tossing your body around on the bed when you heard the bedroom door was opened.You quickly stopped moving and acted like you were sleeping.

"Y/N?" Wendy called you softly and walked closer to you who were having your back facing them.

The bed shifted as Wendy sat on the bed and hugged you by the waist.

"Are you mad?" Wendy asked as she kissed your arms.

"I am so sorry Y/N. You know I can't do anything about it. You know I love you. I am so sorry I can't spend my time tomorrow with you," Wendy said and played your hair.

"Please talk to me.I know you are not sleeping. Because you are not snoring right now," Wendy continued and you sighed as she knew that you are not sleeping.

"Babe please," Wendy said slowly and suddenly you could feel tears at your back.You turned around and shocked to look Wendy was crying.

"Heyyyyy, Don't cry," You persuaded her while put your hands behind her back and patted her.

"I..m scared you gonna .... you gonna hate me for not spending time with you," She sobbed.

"Awww baby, I would never hate you. I know you love your fans, and I know you love me too."You said to her softly.

"It's okay you don't spend time with me for a few days,because I want to be a bf/gf who understand your work," You continued while brushed her blonde hair.

"Really Y/N? But I -" Wendy wanted to reply you but you stop her by pecking her lips.

"Seungwan, It's really okay," You said while grinning.

"BUUUUT , promise me to spend your time with me after you done with your comeback," Wendy hugged you which make you chuckled.

"I promise," She mumbled. You pulled her closer then sing a lullaby while patted her back and soon both of you drifted off to sleep.

!==================!
Another chapt is done 🔥

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😂

Then, till next time.

Byebyeeeeee 🤗