Irene x Reader

Req : No

Since my bias is Irene 😂😜

================================

3rd Person PoV

"Y/N BABY!! FASTER,!" Irene shouted as she waited for you in the living room.

Why? Well, you both promised to watch The Return of Superman together today and here you were.Taking a bowl of popcorn before placing yourself next to Irene.

The scene Irene waited was when William came to the Music Bank waiting's room.Well,this made you feel weird because she never felt excited like this before.

You took one popcorn and put it into your mouth furiously when William getting intimate with those girl. Mostly Irene 😛

You knew he was a kid, but you can't help but to feel jealous about it.As the scene where William started to pecked Joy's lips, you were getting more nervous.Therefore,you took a hand of popcorn and shoved it inside your mouth.

Then, what made you worried really happened.

WILLIAM KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON THE CHEEK.

DAMN KID, THAT CHEEKS IS MINE!! 😭

You pouted and crossed your arms on your chest which made Irene looked at you confused.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly,but your mouth pouting thing was getting worse 😂

That's when Irene knew that you were jealous.

"You know,you shouldn't jealous because of little cute child," Irene grinned and you widened your eyes.

"You even called him cute," You murmured and puffed your cheeks looked like a pufferfish.

"Awww, baby~" She cooed but you shook your head repeatedly and fastly 😂

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" Irene hugged your from beside and pulled you closed to her.

"KISS MY CHEEKS," You shouted like a little child which made Irene looked at you in awe.

"Oh god. How can I resist my baby," She chuckled and kissed your cheeks, your lips and your nose repeatedly.

GOD,I LOVE THIS WOMAN 😘

================================

Yo 😂

Another small update for my lovely readers 😁

Anyways, I hope u enjoyed this chapt 😆

Now gotta go to sleep 😴

Baibaiiiiiiiiii 🤗